Lagerfeld Confidential : The Movie

I havent bought Vogue Australia in years because its so crap, definetly buying it if is the whole movie if not then I will keep ignoring Vogue Australia.

It's not a preview, it's the full movie. I compared the run time of the movie to the run time listed on several sites and it's a match. It ran for 1 hour 25 minutes. And to be honest, I enjoyed the documentary. It was interesting and I had no idea that he had a sense of humour. He always seems so serious and solemn to me.

Is there a French/English download for this? I'd rather hear it in French so I can hear everyone's natural voices.

The copy I have is French with English subtitles, as far as I know there isn't a dubbed version.

im with lemeray only reason i bought vogue. Absolute gem of a movie. I love karl and his dressing table with all the rings. amazingg

Looked for Australian Vogue at my local Barnes & Noble today.

They had it - but it was the December issue! At this rate, who knows if it'll ever get to the states.

I would also love an English upload. I have seen it in Spanish - Hee! :heart:

I bought the issue a few days ago. :woot: The Vogue magazine is still on my floor and still haven't gone through it. :D

Im obessed with Karl now :ninja: Karl is very interesting to watch ^_^ Definetly must buy if your a Karl fan.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Karl Lagerfeld so much. He has an excellent taste in his runway music and his own music collections and is a fantastic designer. It's just... I sometimes wish he wouldn't speak... just... what he says sometimes isn't translated so well, and I'm not sure what it means untranslated. His book on dieting mentioned this:
"If you really want to change the look of your breasts, you will need cosmetic surgery. To tone them, sprinkle them with cold water every morning and perform the following exercises"
http://www.amazon.com/Karl-Lagerfel...r_1_15?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1203733634&sr=8-15

And sometimes, he just doesn't say things in a coherent fashion. Some of the most artful people weren't the best conveyers-- I still do praise him.

Looked for Australian Vogue at my local Barnes & Noble today.

They had it - but it was the December issue! At this rate, who knows if it'll ever get to the states.

I went to Barnes & Nobles a while ago also to buy Aus Vogue, but they didn't have the March 2008 issue! Then I asked if I could order it and pick it up when it's available, but they said they can't special order magazines :angry: (but they can for books? what the heck?)

I NEED TO SEE THIS MOVIE!

Has anyone found it in the states with the DVD?

(lemeray, I do not know where you are...^_^)

My Barnes & Noble cannot special order either, but they will hold it when it comes in. We also have a little import magazine store, so I shall try them next. I worry that I'll find it but it won't have the DVD. That has happened before with imported Music magazines.

Arrrgh!

Can't find the right issue of Australian Vogue
The film is not playing anywhere near me
The DVD is not available on Amazon US (although it is in the UK I believe)

Sooooo, anyone for an upload? Please? :heart: :flower:

^^^ but the magazine in Australia is packaged in plastic wrapping with the DVD INSIDE.

I think theres a good chance it might come with it, although by the time it comes out, maybe the actual proper DVD will be released?!

The Barnes & Noble near my house now has the January issue!

Soooo, just a little while more. Heh. :P

Good News:
Finally found the March issue of Australian Vogue at Barnes & Noble.

Bad News:
As predicted, no DVD! :doh:

Guess I'll just have to order the UK DVD!

Good News:
Finally found the March issue of Australian Vogue at Barnes & Noble.

Bad News:
As predicted, no DVD! :doh:

Guess I'll just have to order the UK DVD!

I really want to see it..I was hoping I could pick up a Vogue Aus but I guess not. No one is able to upload this? :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turbotastic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->