Lancôme Juicy Tubes!

I don't have a lot since Dior is my obsession, but the best lip-gloss for me is by far JT "Pamplemousse"! I love it!
I also have "Je Vous Aime", "Babydoll", "Melon" and "Euphoria".
LOVE THEM!

I only have "miracle" and it's such a pretty colour for me =)

I also use the sweetbalm, which is packaged like the juicy tube, but the plastic is opaque...

Text and images from www.beautysnob.com
Lancôme has been a long supporter of emerging talent in the fashion industry. Think Thakoon, Proenza, Benhaz, Peter Som, etc.

This month, Lancôme has unveiled its biggest fashion world collaborations to date: The Juicy Tubes World Tour with Christopher Kane!
Christopher Kane is one of London's most beloved designers, his designs are coveted by Kate Moss, Lily Allen and Victoria Beckham. He showed his first collection just six months after graduation from Central St. Martins, the alma mater of Alexander McQueen, Stella McCartney and other fashion power players.
I can't wait to try the juicy tubes he designed for Lancôme (and no, I have not received any samples, just got the press info and about to order online).

The Juicy Tubes World Tour offers nine new lip glosses, each decorated with an illustration by Christopher. The shades, names and flavors were born from Kane’s fashion travels. From Rio, where, according to Kane, “the girls have an incredible kind of beauty,” to Paris, “the fashion capital of the world,” to[FONT=verdana, helvetica, arial, sans-serif] important [FONT=verdana, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]New Y[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=verdana, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][FONT=verdana, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]ork[/FONT][/FONT], where “girls are groomed, sophisticated and so well dressed,” each captures the excitement of the hottest cities around. At Lancome.com.

Offered in Nine shades:
*Red Hot New York *Fifth Avenue Frosting *Copacabana Coffee
*Rio Mango *Grand Cafe Creme Brulee *Moulin Rose
*Paris Bubbly *Tokyo Plum Blossom *Peach Mochi

Suggested Retail Price: $18.00
The Lancôme Christopher Kane Juicy Tubes are available at lancome-usa.com, the five Lancôme boutiques, specialty stores and counters nationwide. Get yours today, four shades quickly sold out in a matter of days on the Lancôme website. Those shades are still available offline at the boutiques!

lancomejuicytubesbf7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hey everyone! i love juciy tubes... can somebody advice what color i should use to make my lips naturally red... you know that kind of color when you bite your lips... not bright but still red... i don't know if this makes sense but .....^_^:rolleyes:

I would go with Cherry Burst. But with any red lipgloss, don't apply too heavily but smooth it out with your fingers or apply with a lip brush.

Today Ι checked the Juicy Tube World tour and they are fabulous!!!The one I liked the most was Grand Cafe Creme Brulee because of the color and the smell!I'm so gonna buy it!

Today Ι checked the Juicy Tube World tour and they are fabulous!!!The one I liked the most was Grand Cafe Creme Brulee because of the color and the smell!I'm so gonna buy it!

And you are getting me two also, when you come here!:innocent:

Grand Café Crème brûlée and Paris Bubbly!!

Name Paris, Colour gold, smell champagne!!!
Can you think of anything better?!?!?:woot:

god, all of those sound yum.... Lancome should create desserts based on Juicy Tubes.

JUICY CUPS! like those Jell-O cups, but in all the Juicy Tube flavors.

besides my old Melon, i got Flutter By (it's purple and tastes..... purple. i dunno, no proper way to describe it.) and Dragee. Dragee was so awesome, white with lil bits of glitter, but the best part, they tasted like my favorite candies when HK when i was little.

and i lost it (i think) :(

I was always a melon girl, but I thought I would go outside the box and try dragee (ordered online) - big, BIG mistake. Bleh. It makes me look dead :rofl: And don't get me started on the horrible bubblegum taste/smell!!

lol, i love that taste.

Hip Hop Apricot is good too.... but since it's got loads of glitter in it, it's off limit to me :(

(yes, i limit my lip products to non-shiny ones)

My two favourites are strawberry glass (limited edition) and berry bold.

Could anyone recommend one that is sort of a raspberry colour that isn't clear?

I just bought Tokyo Yuzu from the World Tour collection.

It's marvellous! The colour is gold and has loads of glitter and the smell/taste is great!!

Yuzu is a fruit from Japan and it's like a cross between grapefruit/orange/mandarin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->