Lanvin F/W 2009.10 : Kristen McMenamy by Steven Meisel

You spoil us Surrealseven :woot: Amazing campaign.

The only bad thing about this campaign is that it comes out so late!!:angry:

i love everything about it!
but i'm still sad it's not siri/ali s/taryn or any other younger girl :(

The ads look really cool and gorgeous. The cats are adorable.
lolcats, lol!

I love 3rd and 4th pics so much,Thanks surrealseven for posting!

I sure hope the cats were paid well cause they look fantastic! I love all of these shots, especially the fourth one. :wub:

seeing the other shots ('cause there may be still others that'll pop out) made me decide to have this campaign the top on my list of this fall's best ad campaigns! i love it to bits!!! Kristen looks so devilishly great plus the cats are just simply amazing!!! glad that she got this 'cause i can't imagine any other model rocking Kristen's poses. :wink:

thanks surrealseven for the HQs! you made my damn effin' day. :flower: :smile:

best campaign so far..well for me it's one of the best campaigns ever, soo witchy and spooky and "cute"! :wub::crush:

The Surreal for posting the campaign.
Im a little bit sad we only have 4 photos, still, im relieved cos they repeat themselves. I dont see variations except for the clothes and the poses. I was excited at the beggining and expected some other stages.
Still it's a beautiful campaign! KMcMN it's incredible, and the campaign revolves on the cats, i think it wouldnt be the same without 'em.
Still, i hope there's more to come.
^_^

I'm so late to the party.But obviously this is genius.

Kirsten reminds me of that crazy lady from the Simpson who throw cats everywhere :lol:
I don't know if you see any similarity but I DO :rofl:
n94953881976_430.jpg

facebook

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->