Lanvin F/W 2019.20 by Glen Luchford

I’m liking where this is going. I

I love it!!! The use of red hues reminds of old Glen Luchford from around 2003.

I’m liking where this is going. I

Oh, so do I! Luchford must have the magic touch. Really keen to see how this will expand, but as it is this one shot is better than any of their recent campaigns together. I particularly like the merging of the womens and men's line without it being lazy or literal. The shot also reminds me of the reason why I fell for Hawkesworth's work - that memorable Miu Miu campaign with Natalie Westling.

I’m kinda surprised! It’s quite sensual and we all know how the designers after Alber tried to run away from that...

So now, i’m a bit confused. I like it a lot because it’s quite seductive and evocative of a lot of things that I like but at the same time, i would have never believed that this comes from the current CD.

It would've been even better if she steps out of her frame a bit, like those Prada Ads from a few years ago. I like it nonetheless.

I love this so much! Glen Luchford should be used more often. The images evoke intimacy and sensuality. It looks thoughtful and makes me believe that the CD has plans for the brand and for making thoughtful clothes. More than what I can say for a lot of brands and new designers these days (including his predecessor).

Liking this very much, love the color palette.
It feels subdued erotic, the branch in the back seems like a stroking tool. :smile:

Interested to see where this would go. But this is already much better than anything Lanvin has offered in the past few years.

it's not bad but i'm asking what's the point. the collections have been so hideous, the brand's legacy ruined and this is to cover the wounds?

I hate that picture of Sara in the corner. It makes this look like the new Vogue Italia. The guy alone would have been enough.

Beautiful colours and photography, I'm not too fond of the cast and cropped image.

I hate that picture of Sara in the corner. It makes this look like the new Vogue Italia. The guy alone would have been enough.

I disagree. I think having two separate portraits works. I love the double perspective and a slightly surrealistic composition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->