Lanvin Pre-Fall 2009

I don't care if this looks like recycled, I still adore all of these! Beautiful and glamorous clothes, plus I love the background, really fits the clothes and makes the wonderful atmosphere :wub:

I love this! It is decadent and luxurious without being over-the-top! Soooo good!!! :heart:

This collection is really beautiful, chic and sophisticated. I love Lanvin luxury. I just think that Alber should try to change sometimes because, as it was said before, he uses the same elements.

After lackluster S/S i think this is soo wonderful, would wear every single outfit here, its just what we need in these glum times, a little bit of beauty. :crush:

I always love when he goes for old-school notions of glamour, and this is no exception. The way he takes all of the elements and breaks them down into something really louche and cool looking never ceases to impress me.

Style.com has posted the collection as well, and there's a couple more here than that I found on wwd.

Beautiful! I'm glad there aren't too colorful looks like in SS.
Even gold dresses look great, and that's not something I would normally like!
And those brown boots...gorgeous!

I love the 20s elements but when I see that kind of draping I can't help but think of Philip Lim's last collection, where he did a series of dresses and skirts with this exact draping. Either way, to me this appeals to a very certain sort of market...

truly a god :shock:
this is such a decadent collection!
can't say i'm lovin the backgroun though, i feel it takes away from the clothes..

gorgeous!! I was so worried about alber after SS but this is just amazing. I especially love #6 and #8 in the first post. I want it!!

I Want It All.

This is incredible. The styling of each and every piece is perfect. I wonder what Elbaz is going to spin for Fall.

Last edited by a moderator:
Truly amazing. He just never fails does he?
Anyways I can already see some of these dresses on certain stars...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->