Lanvin Pre-Fall 2009

I like the backdrop but they could have made it look alot better with real vintage interior. :D

very glamourous and i actually LOVE the set/background !

this is 10000X better than the spring collection , i hope the fall 2009 is an extension of this

love love LOVE it. Alber ne'er does wrong in my eyes. even when he does recycle, he recycles ideas that were so good in the first place that i don't really mind. and the styling is always so good.

i picked up elements of Lim as well! Some of the 20s draping of the dresses,

and of course Elbaz is referencing his past collections alot.

this looks divine though, very appealing on a girly aesthetic level.

alber ezbaz has done it again!!!! was a little sceptical bout his spring summer collection even though it was beautiful but this pre-fall...it's glorious!!!!

This is so beautiful I want ever look I like this better than S/S by a long shot.

wow...so impressive for a pre-fall collection. It's divine, every look is fantastic :heart:

i absolutely love it! after a bland summer season (imho) with some great pieces but also some terrible ones, this is the perfect recovery!! i love the pieces, the styling, the combination of materials, fabrics, fur... everything in perfect proportion
luxurious without being pretentious
AND OF COURSE, miss Knuts!

It is very opulent yet relaxed.
I love it.
It's very reminiscent of his past work for Lanvin...

this is def not my style, but the pieces are absolutely gorgeous. I love all the intricate details, the lace, the layers... very lady like!

thank goodness. I couldn't stand Spring, honestly. this looks much richer and I love the colors.

so pretty
the dresses are fantastic
not really a fan of gold but i like it here

FANTASTIC. Lanvin is the only brand in fashion which is worth it.

(YSL too).

even though i think sequin skirts look great, this collection feels a bit too bourgeois and decadent to look contemporary (something Elbaz has been so good at). over-styled, over-wighted with furs and jewelry, this is something i wouldn't expect from Alber. to be honest, i'm disappointed with this.:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't believe Pre-fall is such a strong collection..Alber,,GO

thank goodness. I couldn't stand Spring, honestly. this looks much richer and I love the colors.

I agree...I thought Spring was kinda boring and nothing new (even though it all still looked good)...esp compared to Fall and Sping 08...but this is great. It's rich, it's Paris, it's chic, it's glamour...this is def one of my favorite Pre-Fall collections!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
todayfendi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->