Here is what Olga's wearing:

00210m.jpg
00220m.jpg

00390m.jpg
00460m.jpg

00480m.jpg
00490m.jpg

style

Another great campaign for Lanvin! They really should do more aobut this collection!

I just loooove this whole campaign, every image and outfit is completely stunning:D, I agree the green dress is breathtaking and I love the last shot of the pink dress!:heart:

The one of Olga in green billowing dress is MAGNIFICENT beyond belief...one of THE best images of any campaign I've ever seen.

why did they chose Olga :(

Gosh I would LOVE this. Everything is amazing. If only Olga wouldn't be so frightening.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh wow the green one is unbelievable gorgeous
I already know which campaign I'll vote for best campaign S/S 2008 when it's award time again :buzz:

I love these ads! Really, they're the only eyecatching photos in the past 2 months of Vogue (advert, editorial or otherwise)...

^Yeah, flipped through the latest Vogue today and the Lanvin pulled me in. Page stopper, isn't enough to describe this, virtue of the magazine is more like it.

This campaign is immortal. It's Bourdin level.

After seeing it IRL, I'm so in love with the one with the purple dress. It's exquisite, I could stare at it all day. :crush: :wub: :wub:

I scanned it in UHQ. If anyone wants it, just tell me. ^_^

This officially is the best ss08 campaign, this was a very disappointing season for ads, but this completely redeams the season, I didn't like the collection on the runway but it's beautiful in print.

Please do scan the green one Diorette :flower:
Much appreciate it ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->