Lanvin S/S 2008 : Olga Sherer by Steven Meisel

Good lawd, that latest one is STUNNING. She looks like a renaissance painting of some pagan goddess.

Thanks OriginalSin!!!

Not crazy about the makeup in that last one... Olga's also striking quite the similar pose as the two pager. It's really lovely, though. Definitely the highlight of the Spring campaigns.

She looks like an exotic animal from my dreams.:blush: Her elegance, especially the way she holds her hands is inspirational and atistic to the bone.
These are my all time favorite ads. Will make sure to print them out and put them on my wall. They make me :bounce:!

O-M-G

:crush:

This is just getting better anrd better,the latest ad is a beautiful thing. :wub:

my god the new one is indeed a work of art!

I love the new one, the colors are amazing!!! :blush: this are def. my favorite ads this season, no one can top this campaign for ss08 :heart:

I love this campaign even more! Very mysterious feeling.
Thanks, OriginalSin:flower:

Crap in hell, these ads are some of the best I have ever seen in my life...I am serious. Just wow.

Ack! This is impossibly gorgeous. When was there a campaign that belonged in an art gallery last? This is pure beauty. :heart::heart::heart:

Full campaign from Lanvin! :woot:

image3.jpg
image4.jpg

image5.jpg
image6.jpg

image8.jpg
image10.jpg

image12.jpg
image14.jpg

Olga working it in last picture! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics