Lanvin Shoes

i have the leopard in the orange/blue colorway. they are so comfy, but i feel the bows could have been applied a little more carefully. one gets out of wack every time i wear them.

i have a pair of bronze leather with black satin trim and black grosgrain ruffle at the throat on their way to me.

If I could, I'd get these. They're pretty kick ***.

A bold color pair of tights would look hot with them.
81188_in_l.jpg

net-a-porter.com

tLanvin lovers said:
i have the flat boots from 08 and from 09 - both are true to size, surprisingly, given the flats always run small for me. I am a true 37.5 and fit the flats boots in 37.5 perfectly. however, in lanvin flats, i'm usually a 38.5 in patent and 38 in satin and leather. HTH:flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
My first pair was one of these pointed toe flats, and I'd bought them in size 10.

I had to literally squash my feet in, and I absolutely couldn't even take a few steps in them. They were the most painful shoes I've ever walked in. I promptly returned it.

The next time round, I bought a pair of chartreuse goatskin ballet flats in 10.5, and they fit perfectly.

Patent flats in 11 did run small, though, and I had to return a pair of nude patent flats. These size 11 boots were just so unbelievably small I couldn't even get my feet into them, let alone take a few steps in them. So that one goes back as well. I'm still waiting for these to arrive, and I'd ordered them in size 10 as it was the only size remaining and I was too much in love with the colour. I really hope they fit, or else this will be the fifth pair of Lanvin shoes I'd be returning. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->