Lanvin Shoes

nearly impossible to walk in but I still love them!
Picture159.jpg

how true, i tried those on and even though they were beautiful i couldnt find my balance. the color is the nicest ive seen them in so enjoy and be careful!

Gorgeous! Looove the leopard print:heart:

That's the pair I talked myself out of buying......have you worn them yet? do they stretch like the regular leather ones??

^^Thanks! I've only worn them out a couple of times and have not noticed any stretching. They are lined in leather so they might, but I haven't had any previous experience w/ Lanvin flats.

48730_in_dl.jpg

I bought these from NAP (pic: NAP) in my usual size (38), they feel a little snug at the inner front part of my foot, and am wondering if I should exchange for half a size bigger (I'm a 38 in practically every other brand and in Lanvin shoes - although these are my first ballet flats by Lanvin), or whether the 38's will stretch...

Any thoughts? :smile:

TIA! :flower:

^ cant answer, but wanted to say they are very nice!

I bought these from NAP (pic: NAP) in my usual size (38), they feel a little snug at the inner front part of my foot, and am wondering if I should exchange for half a size bigger (I'm a 38 in practically every other brand and in Lanvin shoes - although these are my first ballet flats by Lanvin), or whether the 38's will stretch...

Any thoughts? :smile:

TIA! :flower:

I'd go up a size, none of my patent lanvin flats have stretched. And I have one pair that I bought in my "regular" lanvin flat size and they were too small and I couldn't return them, I tried to stretch them on my own for months inserting all sorts of stuff in them and it did not work at all.

Thanks for the advice ladies :flower: I tried them again and they're not snug per se, just fitted...but since they're brand new I wonder if they'll give in at all? :unsure:

You might PM tooshies ... she lives in Lanvin ballets :wink:

LOL I really do:D

brigadeiro
Sorry, I didn't see this until now! I don't know if you had decided on keeping them or opting for a size up, but I just wanted to let you know that they do stretch. But you have to wear socks to have stretch them.
Wear them with socks for a day or two, they'll really be stretched and comfortable:flower: The trick works even with patent ones, so I'm sure you'll be fine!

They're gorgeous, congrats!!!

Lanvin flats are so perfect for walking around the city :smile: Here are my two pairs -- patent dark green and dark blue. I was lucky enough to get both on Barney's second round of sales last winter. Pics are my own.

Attachments

• V 029.jpg
    V 029.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 9
  • V 030.jpg
    V 030.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 3
does anyone have any of the current F/W lanvin flats such as a patent with patent bow or flannel? i noticed on a site they are now made in portugal.

is this the case on all lanvin shoes now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->