Lanvin Shoes

I'm thinking about getting a pair of Lanvin flats. Do they fit true to size?

does anyone have any of the current F/W lanvin flats such as a patent with patent bow or flannel? i noticed on a site they are now made in portugal.

is this the case on all lanvin shoes now?

The Lanvin flats have always been made in Portugal. Don't worry, it's not weird:lol: It surprised me too, but apparently it is not uncommon amongst luxury houses to have their shoes made in Portugal due to the inexpensive labor and good craftsmanship.

ALAUU: The Lanvin flats run true to European size, meaning, they run smaller than US size.

Another second round of sales at barneys --- another lanvin pair :smile:. Dark purple leather and satin. My own pic.

Attachments

• Picture 379.jpg
    Picture 379.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 7
:wub: So sweet. Do you think you'll have trouble wearing them in not-so-dry weather?

Has anyone had problems after they've gotten their Lanvins wet?

:wub: So sweet. Do you think you'll have trouble wearing them in not-so-dry weather?

i only have them in patent, and wear them when it's rainy - never had a problem!

Thank you :smile:. I also have only patent and they have done well in the rain (I would not wear them in a true downpour, but light rain has done no damage).

Tooshies: You are my idol. I'm aiming for the seven colours of the rainbow... Starting out with these two first.
IMG_0131.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, GORG! :wub: Both colors are so rich and so yummy.

Are most flats by Lanvin silk? Can anyone tell me what they are made of on the outside and on the inside? :flower: Thank you. I am looking forward to buying my first pair in a few weeks. :D

lanvin python leather flats sizing

hi all!

I am contemplating a pair of these beauties but am unsure on sizing. I am a US size 6 and am debating between ordering my size, 36 or half size up, 36.5.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Ah, GORG! :wub: Both colors are so rich and so yummy.

Are most flats by Lanvin silk? Can anyone tell me what they are made of on the outside and on the inside? :flower: Thank you. I am looking forward to buying my first pair in a few weeks. :D

I believe they are both satin. The purpleish one from Summer 06 is made of the same material inside. However, the green one (Winter 07) had a sort of leathery feel on the inside.

hi all!

I am contemplating a pair of these beauties but am unsure on sizing. I am a US size 6 and am debating between ordering my size, 36 or half size up, 36.5.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

My true Lanvin size is 39.5 but when I came across a 39 at a great price I jumped at the chance. It was tighter and definitely took longer to break in but they are so awesome you're feet eventually mold into them. I personally think you can go a size down, not sure about up.

Lanvin lovers,

I have a question about sizing. Can someone tell me if 07' or 08' flat boots fit true to size or are they half size small. I truly appreciate it. I think I found the boots but it's listed as 39.5 but the seller says it fits like 8.5.

TIA:heart:

bought my first pair of lanvin ballet flats in black patent, scared to put them on they're so valuable!

bought my first pair of lanvin ballet flats in black patent, scared to put them on they're so valuable!
oh don't be! i've worn mine in all kinds of weather, soil and situation and they look like they're brand new. they surely are expensive but they're also super resistant

Lanvin lovers,

I have a question about sizing. Can someone tell me if 07' or 08' flat boots fit true to size or are they half size small. I truly appreciate it. I think I found the boots but it's listed as 39.5 but the seller says it fits like 8.5.

TIA:heart:

In my experience, Lanvins tend to run small so I'd go about half-size (or even a full size) up for added comfort. I usually wear size 8 and the grey slingbacks that I just posted are size 9 (was the last pair remaining) and they fit perfectly.

Saw these and just have to share. Red silk slingbacks (from theoutnet).

Attachments

• lanvinred.jpg
    lanvinred.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 1
i just got a pair of lanvin flats from NAP. the metallic ones. i bought online bec they don't sell my size where i live.

i have huge and wide-ish feet. boo. the shoes don't look too nice on my wide feet. the leather wraps around my feet. sigh. i've wanted lanvins for so long some more. will the eventual stretch after breaking in help with this? :smile:

My first pair of Lanvin flats - on sale too! Makes up for the fact I didn't manage to get to H&M x Lanvin...

[my own pics]
IMG_0953.JPG

IMG_0950.JPG

IMG_0949.JPG

^
get fashion, please credit the site you got the picture from. thanks! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noircheese