Lara Stone

:heart:

So... we'ce seen our friends again, and Lara too :smile: That'S fine :yes:

last month vogue paris, V (etc.) now another magazine.. lara pratically showed every single part of her HOT body, yahoooooooooooooo!!

Last edited by a moderator:
rouge_red said:
:rofl: i haven't anything against her boobs, always nice to see them, it's like meeting a good old friend you've seen quite often earlier....

that comment is hilarious :rofl: it certainly made my day as well :rofl:

a typical editorial of lara stone >
459333_eccole.gif

:lol:

:rofl: I can't express how much karma it is worth actually :lol: enough to make sure you'll reincarnate as Anna Wintour though :lol:

^ omg :rofl: show them, sister :lol:

kriszti.md said:
Omg then don't karma her!:shock: Two Annas...:shock: More than enough..:innocent::lol:

We already have two Anna's...one is called Anna and the other Karla...:innocent: :lol:

ok back to Lara now...I wonder when she will be on the cover of Vogue Paris :unsure: it shouldn't take too long

:buzz: :buzz:

February 15, 2007

V46 FLASH: LARA STONE AND INEZ & VINOODH
It's looming! Our biggest issue ever is around the bend and with it comes some pretty major fashion
021607inez425.jpg

Seems like just yesterday when Janet Jackson landed in our office and on the newsstands but, hey, time flies and the next issue of V is just a few weeks away. To tide you over, here's a glimpse of Lara Stone's fourteen-page, pearl-themed shoot with Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin. With shirts, dresses, and leggings constructed almost entirely of the lustrous, deep-sea stuff, Lara is the girl with the pearl everything. Vermeer's got nothing on this.

Photography Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin
V46 is on newsstands everywhere March 8th.

(From Christopher Bartley on Vmagazine.com's blog)

^ Oops, I didnt realise Faith posted the picture, It didnt load when I saw, sorry :cry:

A little thumbnail showing the other picture anyway...

021607inez272ux7.jpg

[v]

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->