Lara Stone

Now that we're talking topless, has someone already posted some Purple scans???

Epppack! I was SO close to buying Purple magazine today! Argh, and I didnt buy it because I forgot Lara was inside, It was in a wrapper, & next to the till so I didnt open it, but now I feel SOO bad :doh:

apparently fashion mags want more male readers...that's why they book Lara for edits...to show her two ehm melons :rofl:

now are you talking about this editorial

from the Purple Fashion Summer 2007 : Stella Tennant by Juergen Teller thread
Lara Stone by Inez Van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin:

I found an article about Lara on nytimes.com! :smile:

March 1, 2007, 5:27 pm The Anti-Model

Lara Stone isn’t your typical runway android. She walks like Lurch and you can’t tell from her stunned expression if she’s going to burst into tears or belt you in the chops. But we love her. She’s 23, Dutch, and she has a little gap between her front teeth.

“They say in French that it’s good luck,” Stone told me last night in the Givenchy backstage. She’s had a lucky year. Overlooked until Riccardo Tisci put her in his Givenchy couture shows, Stone has a big Bardot-like spread in this month’s Paris Vogue; she gets the cover (in Chloé) for April. “Sometimes a girl just touches you,” Carine Roitfeld, the magazine’s editor, said. As for Stone’s awkward gait, the explanation is almost too dopey for words. She wears a size 7 shoe — and runway shoes are at least a size larger. “They made me my own special shoes,” Stone said at Givenchy. “I’m so happy.”

I asked the photographer Greg Kessler to keep a record of Stone: one girl, one season. Here she is in every show since New York.

And here are the pictures that came with the article. Some of them may have been posted before though.. :unsure:

WARNING: NO NUDITY.. :shock: :lol:

DKNY:
lara.dkny.1.jpg

Luella:
lara.luella.2.jpg

Matthew Williamson:
lara.mwilliamson.3.jpg

Love this one! Rag & Bone:
lara.ragandbone.4.jpg

[nytimes.com]

Calvin Klein:
lara.calvin.5.jpg