Larissa Marolt

thanks for opening this thread, fashionluv :smile: :flower:

great pics of larissa, i really like the crystallized ad

For her 16 yo she is incredibly professional and mature. Thanks for the updates.

^ Agreed ! That's what I thought during the whole time she was at GNTM. I admire her for that, because she defenitely didn't have the easiest time there.

:smile:rofl: at that Jugendtheater pic)

Last edited by a moderator:
Madonna - 25.04.2009
sry, I know my scanner is crappy

source: me

Thank you Baxxton!:flower: She looks really professional for her age! She will never have regrets about leaving GNTM !:woot::woot::woot::woot:

you're welcome ^^ ... yeah, i liked the pics a lot - really professional. she also has a good agency :smile:

Have to disagree. Madonna pictures dont look very professional but they are lovely and Larissa is doing a good job, she is still learning so thats fine.

Also, I hope she will get a contract with another model agency - she mentioned she wanted to try one in Paris, would be fantastic ! The only thing I read Wiener models want to be THE only mother agency so thats no good...

Thank you for the scans!

Misc

hotel-marolt.at/larissamarolt

Larissas parents made a good promo with her help now :brows: She has a nice family:heart:

Also, I hope she will get a contract with another model agency - she mentioned she wanted to try one in Paris, would be fantastic ! The only thing I read Wiener models want to be THE only mother agency so thats no good...

What do you mean by that? You always can only have one mother-agency as model, but if she wants to work in Paris & Milan you must have an auxiliary-agency. Wiener Models cooperates with 'Beatrice' in Milan and 'Viva' in Paris. But it will be a very hard piece of work to land in Paris for her.

What do you mean by that? You always can only have one mother-agency as model, but if she wants to work in Paris & Milan you must have an auxiliary-agency. Wiener Models cooperates with 'Beatrice' in Milan and 'Viva' in Paris. But it will be a very hard piece of work to land in Paris for her.

I mean what I said. :brows: Nothing less nothing more.

Good that WM cooperates with those two, didnt know that. :woot:I say if Larissa wanted to have a different mother agency, not WM but ,say, IMG or Elite, then it probably would be impossible since WM wants to be the only mother agency for their models. Yes, Im well aware of 'you can only have one mother agency'. :winkiss:

And youre welcome, Baxxxton.

I mean what I said. :brows: Nothing less nothing more.

Good that WM cooperates with those two, didnt know that. :woot:I say if Larissa wanted to have a different mother agency, not WM but ,say, IMG or Elite, then it probably would be impossible since WM wants to be the only mother agency for their models. Yes, Im well aware of 'you can only have one mother agency'. :winkiss:

And youre welcome, Baxxxton.

Ah okay now i get your point. Thanks for the explanation.

____
____
____
____

I found a video (incl. interview) from Larissa at the Ranking shooting, i think they didn't show it in TV, but i'm not sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILzX0puy-9s&feature=related

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you for postin :smile: nice video ... haven't seen it until now :flower:

Have to disagree. Madonna pictures dont look very professional but they are lovely and Larissa is doing a good job, she is still learning so thats fine.

same for me, the pics somehow don't convince me :unsure:

she will be part of the new TV show "Model WG" @ austrian TV channel puls4 btw :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->