The Last Movie You Saw?

I wanted to see that but everyones been to busy to go. I 'm just about to go by myself.:rolleyes: By the way your PM is full:innocent:

cessylicious said:
i just watched 2046 a while ago. it's an art film.

I want to watch this movie really badly but it's not out on VCD or anything yet...I love WKW's movies.

"Saw" it was the most scariest movie's i have seen for a while... this sort of scary really freaked me out

cessylicious said:
i just watched 2046 a while ago. it's an art film.
last one i saw was 2046, and i wouldn't call it an art film.. it's kind of sequel for in the mood for love

392-500x500.jpg

Blade Trinity.

It was okay. I was expecting more....but it was Okay

model mom - wanna go together? :innocent:

Just saw onskan (evil) It was good, but very violent :shock:

Catch 22 - I was dissapointed, they didn't really do the book justice (and it's one of my favourite books so I was expecting a lot) :unsure:

Belle de Jour by Luis Bunuel. Fantastic film. Great fashion. Everyone with an interest in fashion should see it......

ahhGucci said:
love it.

I just saw Angels in America, Part I. Incredible. Can't wait to see Part II. Tony Kushner is a talented writer.

faust said:
I just saw Angels in America, Part I. Incredible. Can't wait to see Part II. Tony Kushner is a talented writer.
:woot: I loved Angels in America :flower: :flower: The second part is very lovely, the ending is particularly touching :blush: :heart:

Just saw Taking Lives on DVD the other day..how utterly transparent !:ermm: I guessed the killer from the get go.

tiffany said:
:woot: I loved Angels in America :flower: :flower: The second part is very lovely, the ending is particularly touching :blush: :heart:
:woot: OMG, yes.
It's amazing. I love it :heart::heart:
And I'm planniing to buy the DVD as soon as I'm able to buy it in Denmark, unfortunately I cant get it before january or february :cry:

tiffany said:
Ahhhh, I remember watching that now. it was great, surreal at times. I liked it. :P

I saw Closer the other day. Pretty good...

i'm still thinking about whether or not Jane was in love with the other guy, if that was why she told him her real name, or because she knew he wouldnt believe her even if she told him the truth. I'm glad there wasnt a hollywood ending. so much more true to life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->