The Last Movie You Saw?

model_mom said:
I wanted to see that but everyones been to busy to go. I 'm just about to go by myself.:rolleyes: By the way your PM is full:innocent:
I missed the first 15 minutes, so I'll probably go see it again. It's not bad, but the first is a thousand times better. It's worth the ticket anyway. :lol:

My birthday movie, How to Steal a Million. :zorro:
Audrey Hepburn and Peter O'Toole, Paris, Givenchy, crime and art...

CIN02007_C253.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lemony Snicket's: A Series of Unfortunate Events....

Can't really make up my mind over this one, Jim Carrey was great, the story kept me interested, but I think I was expecting a little more from it.

Spike413 said:
Lemony Snicket's: A Series of Unfortunate Events....

Can't really make up my mind over this one, Jim Carrey was great, the story kept me interested, but I think I was expecting a little more from it.
Oh I wanna see that one. :woot:

Just saw "Familien Gregersen". It lasted for 3 1/2 hour :shock: But it was allright i guess. It sure is a freaky family. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Raise your voice... oh gawd STUPID movie... Hilary Duff chick flick... waste of money!!! :angry:
I also saw Glory, which was sad but was pretty good for a history based movie.

helena said:
Belle de Jour by Luis Bunuel. Fantastic film. Great fashion. Everyone with an interest in fashion should see it......
ohoh Luis Buñuel was amazing, and so is Catherine Deneuve..the entire wardrobe in that movie was made by YSL, no?

Heavenly Creatures :mellow:
it was kinda scary but I liked it, I loved how Peter Jackson played perfectly with that twisted innocence and also, the photography is beautiful.
heavenla.jpg

Movies I saw this past week:

Million Dollar Baby - Incredible, heartbreaking movie. Best movie of the year hands down. Much better than Mystic River...

Ocean's Twelve - I think I had a fashion orgasm while watching this movie :lol: fun movie.

can't wait to see The Aviator, Bad Education, Life Aquatic and Hotel Rwanda

Bright Young Things - it made me develop an obsession with Michael Sheen and even deeper admiration and love for Steven Fry :blush:

^ very true :flower:

Just saw "Gods and Monsters", I think Ian McKellen deserved an Oscar for his preformance :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evf1029
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->