not really about her style but...

people.com

Lauren Conrad and Kyle Howard Break Up
BY DAHVI SHIRA

Friday June 24, 2011 06:10 PM EDT

lauren_conrad240.jpg

Kyle Howard and Lauren Conrad
Todd Williamson/WireImage

Like the title of The Hills theme song, Lauren Conrad's love life is still "Unwritten."

After three solid years with actor Kyle Howard, 33, the former reality starlet, 25, and her beau have called it quits, PEOPLE has confirmed.

Unlike Conrad's relationships in the past, she and Howard kept their romance far away from cameras. But they were spotted out and about all over Hollywood since they began dating in 2008.

On Valentine's Day, Conrad gushed over Howard, telling PEOPLE he is "very sweet."

"I don't think you need a specific day to celebrate your love for someone," she said. "I think it can be a Tuesday. It's an everyday thing."

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh bummer. But perhaps this will make some future photos more interesting. :smile:

Thanks for posting the video on her bit with Forbes Life. I get Forbes so this will be fun to see. :flower:

oh poor Lauren :(
love the latest candid her hair looks fab!

Oh wow. I'm shocked about the breakup. I thought he was a keeper. I wonder what went down.

I scrolled down really fast and only saw the picture of them, and that there was a blurb. I don't know why, but I expected it was an engagement announcement. Hope she's dealing OK.

She looks cute in the most recent candids.

Wow, really surprised. I guess that's why she wish to hiding and not going out. But she does looks cute on latest candids

I really thought that this was going to be a post for their future engagement. Weird.

Count me as another one who thought this announcement was about their engagement...

maybe she didn't want to convert to scientology?:unsure:

Anways, I do hope she becomes a bit more public again... I feel like he was a big part of her becoming so private... but we'll have to see...^_^

Excited to see who she dates next... :wink:

Well...this frees her up to date someone relevant. But, she seemed to be doing well with her minimal fame level. She didn't have to do all the tacky things the Kardashians do and she still gets major covers (and sells them), and also gets decent endorsement deals. But she's also--pretty much--an heiress, so I guess it doesn't matter.

I wonder what happened? :( Maybe commitment issues from his end?

Well...this frees her up to date someone relevant. But, she seemed to be doing well with her minimal fame level. She didn't have to do all the tacky things the Kardashians do and she still gets major covers (and sells them), and also gets decent endorsement deals. But she's also--pretty much--an heiress, so I guess it doesn't matter.

Agreed! ^ A girl next door with class. You don't have to "sell out" for fame. It's why I like and support Lauren. :flower:

I didn't like this guy ever, but I'm sad for her because breaking up with your 3 year's boyfriend is quite difficult, but she's so pretty, smart and I hope she will find the right man for her... She deserves much more IMO.

I agree with all of this except Lauren isn't an "heiress". Her dad's an architect and her mom's a homemaker. She's rather ordinary outside of the reality tv thing which may be why she didn't turn out like the Paris Hiltons and Kim Kardashians.

SHOCKING! She got an Us Weekly cover for her breakup. I think her people are behind this and she possible had nothing to do with it.

It's a shame they decided to make Kyle a bad guy... he was always at all of her events, even her LA fashion shows:shock:... and there are tons of pics of them hanging out with Lo and whoever she happens to be dating at the time...

Her people try hard to keep her relevant... unfortunately, they are going about it the wrong way....

15mfr6x.jpg

Kyle Howard loved Lauren Conrad -- but apparently not 'The Hills'.
After the uber-private couple of three years announced the end of their relationship last Friday, insiders explain in the new Us Weekly (out now) that Conrad's reality roots irked the former My Boys actor.
"He saw the relationship as distracting from his goal of being the next Robert De Niro," a source close to the My Boys alum tells Us. "He wasn't supportive of her career."
Howard, 33, was usually a no-show at his 25-year-old girlfriend's business-related events -- and similarly avoided time with Conrad's friends.
"All of her friends can count on one hand the amount of times they've seen him," sniffs the insider.
"Lauren is heartbroken" by the breakup, the pal adds. "She wants to be married and have kids."
For more details on the couple's shocking split -- including how Howard was "selfish" and not "supportive," the final nail in the coffin and more -- pick up the new Us Weekly, out now.

usmagazine.com

Her people try hard to keep her relevant... unfortunately, they are going about it the wrong way....

I'm sorry but if they were trying to keep her relevant she would attend more events and the paparazzi would "find" her more often like they seem to "find" the likes of Whitney Port and Kristin Cavallari. As is stands she's attended maybe 3 events all year and there are barely any candid pics of her. Lauren has clearly focused more on her business endeavors than achieving more fame the past couple of years.

I can't help but notice the article runs counter to ever interview Lauren has ever given where she says she is in no hurry to marry or have kids and that Kyle is supportive of her.

"He saw the relationship as distracting from his goal of being the next Robert De Niro," a source close to the My Boys alum tells Us.

If this is true...douche! Robert De Niro? Is he out of his mind...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->