Leonardo DiCaprio

Here are some more pictures of Leo exploring Italy on May 23rd.
I like his hat. I'm an Alabama football fan. :smile:

justjared

Tue, 24 May 2011 Armie Hammer Talks Leo DiCaprio Kiss

Armie Hammer opens up to ET Canada’s Matte Babel about kissing Leonardo DiCaprio in their new film together, J. Edgar in a new interview!
armie-hammer-leo-dicaprio-kiss.jpg

The 24-year-old actor dished that his wife, Elizabeth Chambers, wasn’t jealous of Armie’s smooch with Leo. “When I signed on to do the movie, she was thrilled that I just didn’t have to kiss another woman!” he said.

As for how the actual kiss went, Armie shared, “It’s the same kind of thing as if you walk onto a set and they hand you a machine gun and [say], ‘Shoot this like you know what you’re doing’ - you can’t grab that thing and go, ‘uh…’ - you kind of have to go, ‘Okay, I know what I’m doing,’ and you’ve just got to go for it. It wasn’t that weird - I have never kissed a guy - it’s not something I’m going to do in my private life, but at the end of it I was, like, man, there is a lot of weird hype.”

“You always have a special relationship with someone when you finish a movie with them, but…he’s got a bunch of stuff he is doing after that, I’ve got a bunch of stuff I’m doing….we didn’t start a book club together or anything,” Armie laughed.
JUSTJARED

New pics of Leo leaving his hotel in Saint-Paul de Vence, France on May 27th.

justjared

LOL. He does such weird things with his body.
Love the picture of him sitting with his legs crossed. You don't see a lot of men sit like that. :lol:

I realllly hope these rumors about Leo and Idris Elba for Tarantino's upcoming film "Django Unchained" are true:

Rumor: Could Leonardo DiCaprio Play The Main Villain In Quentin Tarantino’s ‘Django Unchained’?

Former Creative Screenwriting magazine Senior Editor Jeff Goldsmith tweeted this morning, “Casting Rumor: Leonardo DiCaprio WILL play villian Calvin Candie in [Quentin] Tarantino‘s “Django Unchained”! QT wanted him for I.B. & now has him!”

And yes, while Goldsmith is dialed-in in L.A., it’s just a rumor and tweet. However, Goldsmith was one of, if not the first person to tweet about Will Smith‘s participation in Tarantino’s Spaghetti Western slavery epic. And while Smith isn’t 100% locked-in for the role (and Idris Elba is now rumored to be involved), the “Men In Black” star has definitely been in discussions to join the film so clearly Goldsmith’s information is usually on point. But wait, there’s more.

When first announced, Variety wrote, “Tarantino has also been looking to work with Leonardo DiCaprio…Tarantino was courting Leonardo DiCaprio for the villainous role of Hans Landa in ‘Basterds,’ which ultimately went to [Christoph] Waltz. Likewise, Tarantino is believed to have written the role of Dr. Schultz for DiCaprio, but when he passed, it was modified for Waltz.”
So it sounds like the “Inception” star was at least somewhat in the mix. While that info seems to be somewhat mixed-up—we were told DiCaprio pursued the role in “Inglourious Basterds,” and didn’t get the part, not the other way around (after all, if Tarantino wanted DiCaprio for the role, as reported, why did he go with Waltz instead?)—DiCaprio was reported as being in talks with Tarantino at the time for the role, so clearly the two have had some conversations.

Lastly, a source of ours that helped us break some “Inglourious Basterds” information back in the day tells us they have heard this same information, but that DiCaprio’s involvement was a “no go.”

If this all falls into line and is true—or at least the intentions are true—it could mean a few things. Yes, Schultz was written for DiCaprio, but he’s already passed as reported, end of story, and this is just a case of old news resurfacing as rumor. Or perhaps Tarantino is modifying things for DiCaprio’s schedule—“Django Unchained” shoots in the fall and could potentially overlap with Baz Luhrmann‘s “The Great Gatsby,” which DiCaprio will star in and is shooting either mid-summer or late summer/early fall—opting to have the actor play the smaller, villainous role that could be packed into 2-3 weeks of shooting.

Here’s another theory: Some are saying Will Smith has passed and Idris Elba is auditioning. If that’s the case, then Tarantino still needs a major international name, no? DiCaprio would fit that bill, as would tweaking the sched to his needs.

All just (major) speculation of course. We’re of course assuming that Goldsmith’s information is correct. But hey, dude was right once and it surely does sound like at the very least, DiCaprio and “Django Unchained” were in the same casting-idea sentence at least at one point. As for us, we put forth Josh Brolin in our dream casting of the film in the role of Calvin Candie. But for now, let the rumor mill churn forth…

indiewire (theplaylist)

Blake Lively & Leo DiCaprio: Holding Hands in Monte Carlo!

Looks like Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively are going public with their relationship!
blake-lively-leonardo-dicaprio-holding-hands.jpg

The two were spotted holding hands on Friday (May 27) “during a romantic, moonlit stroll after dinner in Monte Carlo” reports Us Weekly, which also has a photograph of the pair.

At a yacht party, “he had introduced Blake as his girlfriend. I would say they’re totally smitten!” a source told the mag, while another witness said he “looked very in love.”

Earlier that day, the 23-year-old Gossip Girl star and Leo, 36, made separate exits from their hotel in Saint-Paul, France.

DO YOU THINK Blake and Leo make a cute couple?
justjared

Sat, 28 May 2011 Leonardo DiCaprio: Fun in the Sun!

Leonardo DiCaprio enjoys some fun in the sun at the Monte Carlo Beach Club on Thursday (May 26) in Monte Carlo, Monaco.
leo-dicaprio-out-france.jpg

The 36-year-old actor kept it casual in a white t-shirt and shorts. Leo spent the day hanging out with friends, catching some rays, and playing cards.

Earlier this week, Leonardo visited Italy to attend Naomi Campbell’s birthday party!

Leo has recently been connected to 23-year-old actress Blake Lively. The two were spotted leaving the same hotel at separate times to avoid prying eyes.
justjared

Fri, 03 June 2011 Leonardo DiCaprio & Blake Lively: Water Taxi Twosome

Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively ride a water taxi on Thursday (June 2) in Venice, Italy.
leonardo-dicaprio-blake-lively-water-taxi.jpg

The two have been taking in the sights and enjoying their time together in Europe.

Last Friday, the 23-year-old Green Lantern star and 36-year-old actor left their hotel in Saint-Paul, France, separately before being spotted holding hands during a romantic stroll in Monte Carlo.

Leo reportedly even introduced Blake as his girlfriend when they attended a Grand Prix viewing bash aboard a yacht.

“I’ve never seen him like this with a girl,” an insider told Us Weekly.
justjared

Mon, 06 June 2011 Leonardo DiCaprio: Back from Europe!

Leonardo DiCaprio goes for a walk on Monday (June 6) in Los Angeles.
leonardo-dicaprio-ucla-cap.jpg

The 36-year-old actor was dressed casually in a plaid shirt, cargo shorts, sandals, sunglasses, and a bright blue UCLA cap.

Leo is back in the States after spending time with rumored new gal pal Blake Lively in Europe.

The two were last spotted on a water taxi in Venice, Italy, after enjoying the sights in the south of France (where they reportedly took a helicopter ride) and also Monte Carlo, Monaco.

10+ pictures inside of Leonardo DiCaprio walking around Los Angeles..
justjared

Blake Lively & Leonardo DiCaprio: Disneyland After MTV Awards!

Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio went to Disneyland with a group of friends after Blake made an appearance at the MTV Movie Awards on Sunday (June 5)!
blake-lively-leonardo-dicaprio-disneyland.jpg

The 23-year-old actress and her rumored beau, 36, went through a private entrance to the front of the line on StarTours after 11 p.m., Us Weekly reports.

A Disneyland spywitness spotted Blake, Leo, and the group taking photos of each other with their cell phones on their own private trip on the simulation ride.

Blake, Leo, and friends were spotted later in the evening on Main Street outside a penny arcade before going through Downtown Disney and heading out of the park.
justjared

Tue, 07 June 2011 Leonardo DiCaprio: 'Django Unchained' Villain?

Leonardo DiCaprio leaves the Lanvin boutique with a large light blue bag on Tuesday (June 7) in Beverly Hills, Calif.
leonardo-dicaprio-lanvin.jpg

The 36-year-old actor is in talks to join the cast of Quentin Tarantino’s upcoming film Django Unchained, TheWrap.com reports.

Leo is “looking at the role of Calvin Candie, the particularly nasty plantation owner,” while Christoph Waltz is rumored to play a bounty hunter who helps a freed slave rescue his wife from Leo’s character.

On Sunday, Leo went to Disneyland with Blake Lively after she presented at the MTV Movie Awards.
justjared

Wed, 08 June 2011 Blake Lively & Leonardo DiCaprio: Verona Sightseeing!

Blake Lively snaps a photo on her iPhone as she goes sightseeing with Leonardo DiCaprio on Friday (June 3) in Verona, Italy.
blake-lively-leonardo-dicaprio-verona.jpg

The 23-year-old actress snapped shots of Leo and sights around the Italian city.

After returning back to the US, Blake and Leo took a trip to Disneyland on Sunday (June 5) with a group of friends, where they rode StarTours and explored Main Street.

FYI: Verona is where the famous Shakespearean play Romeo & Juliet is set - Leo starred as Romeo in Baz Luhrmann’s 1996 film adaptation of the story!
justjared

Wed, 08 June 2011 Leonardo DiCaprio & Blake Lively: Holding Hands in Monac

Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio hold hands as they walk through the streets in Monte Carlo, Monaco on Friday (May 27).
blake-lively-leonardo-dicaprio-holding-hands.jpg

The 23-year-old actress and her 36-year-old rumored beau spent time together at a yacht party, and a source told Us Weekly that he introduced Blake as his girlfriend.

Once they returned home to the U.S., Blake, Leo, and a group of friends took a late night visit to Disneyland, where they rode StarTours and were spotted out on Main Street and walked down to Downtown Disney.
justjared

Tue, 14 June 2011 Leonardo DiCaprio: Phone Call in NYC

Leonardo DiCaprio makes a phone call as he steps out of his hotel in New York City on Monday (June 13).
leonardo-dicaprio-texting-phone.jpg

The 36-year-old actor went incognito in his favorite baseball cap.

Leo is back in the U.S. after spending time overseas with his rumored girlfriend, Blake Lively.

The two were spotted holding hands in Monte Carlo, Monaco, and went sightseeing together in Verona, Italy.

Leo is rumored to be joining the cast of Quentin Tarantino’s upcoming film Django Unchained.

He’d play a nasty plantation owner, while Christoph Waltz would play a bounty hunter who helps a freed slave rescue his wife.
Justjared

Wed, 15 June 2011 Leonardo DiCaprio: 'The Motherf--ker with the Hat'

Leonardo DiCaprio heads into the Gerald Schoenfeld Theatre to catch a performance of the new Broadway play The Motherf–ker with the Hat on Tuesday (June 14) in New York City.
leonardo-dicaprio-the-mother-with-the-hat.jpg

The show stars Chris Rock and is described as a “high-octane verbal cage match about love, fidelity and misplace haberdashery.”

The Motherf–ker with the Hat was nominated for Best Play at last weekend’s Tony Awards, but it lost to War Horse.

Earlier this week, Leo wore his favorite baseball cap while taking a walk through NYC and chatting on his cell phone.

justjared

EONARDO DiCaprio flirts with a mystery blonde- on a night partying without girlfriend Blake Lively.

Leo, 36, hid under a cap and hood as he larked about with the girl in New York. He then begged photographers to bin the snaps. An onlooker said: "They looked very close."

Blake was in LA to promote new film Green Lantern which also stars Ryan Reynolds (below).

Inception star Leo got together with Blake, 23, in the French Riviera just days after ending a six-year relationship with Israeli model Bar Refaeli.
296j449.jpg

15xs313.jpg
2n1atki.jpg

sources: popsugar & newsoftheworld.co.uk

He actually looks presentable in these pics. I'm surprised.
And this new blonde looks just like all the others...he seriously sticks to his type.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amsivi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->