Leonardo DiCaprio

Leonardo DiCaprio: MTV Movie Awards Potential Nominee!

Leonardo DiCaprio continues to film scenes for an ad for the Chinese company Guangdong OPPO Mobile Telecommunications Corp on Wednesday (April 6) in Paris, France.
leonardo-dicaprio-continues-cell-phone-commercial-shoot.jpg

The 36-year-old actor shot scenes for the commercial in a rainy downpour earlier in the week.

Leonardo is one of the potential nominees for the 2011 MTV Movie Awards! Voting on nominees just closed and the official list of who made the cut will be revealed on May 3.

Here are the categories that Leo is up for: Best Male Performance, Best Line from a Movie, and Best Jaw Dropping Moment, all for his work in Inception.
Justjared

Leonardo DiCaprio: Working in Washington

Leonardo DiCaprio leaves his hotel in the passenger seat of a SUV on Friday (April 8) in Washington, D.C.
leonardo-dicaprio-washington-dc.jpg

The 36-year-old is reportedly in the capital to continue shooting his upcoming drama, J. Edgar.

The day before, Leo landed at JFK Airport with girlfriend Bar Refaeli after filming an ad for a Chinese telecommunications company in Paris.

Leo may also be co-starring in The Great Gatsby with Ben Affleck, who will join the film’s star-studded cast depending on his involvement with Argo.
justjared

Sat, 16 April 2011 Leonardo DiCaprio: Coachella Music Festival!

Leonardo DiCaprio hides his face with his hat while making a phone call on Friday (April 15) in Indio, Calif.
leonardo-dicaprio-coachella-music-festival.jpg

The 36-year-old actor spent the day at the Coachella Music Festival, enjoying the first day of performances at the annual concert.

Also spotted at the festival: Kellan Lutz with BFF Dickey Doo, Brittany Snow, Teresa Palmer, Vanessa Hudgens, Josh Hutcherson, and many others!

Earlier in the month, Leo went back to work on his upcoming movie J. Edgar after arriving back in the states following a commercial shoot in Paris for a Chinese telecommunications company.
justjared

Attending Coachella Music Festival with friend, Lukas Haas on April 16 in Indio, Calif.

justjared

Didn't expect to see Leo at Coachella. He's looking good and his face looks youthful. Nice seeing him with Lukas too.

Fri, 22 April 2011 Leonardo DiCaprio: Bachelor Party with Bradley Cooper!

Leonardo DiCaprio gets out of his car and boards a private jet with his pal Bradley Cooper on Thursday (April 21) in Los Angeles.
leonardo-dicaprio-bachelor-party-with-bradley-cooper.jpg

The actor pals are headed to Cabo San Lucas to throw a bachelor party for movie producer Ryan Kavanaugh, who is also the CEO of Relativity Media.

Ryan is engaged to his girlfriend of two years, ballet dancer-choreographer Britta Lazenga. He most recently produced Bradley’s hit film Limitless.

Earlier in the week, Leo celebrated pal Lukas Haas‘ birthday at the Writer’s Room at supperclub los angeles. The group, along with actor Billy Zane, drank Grey Goose until 1 a.m.!

10+ pictures inside of Leonardo DiCaprio and Bradley Cooper heading to Cabo…
justjared

^I was just wondering that. They're never together.

He looks hot in those candids. I wish I could be on that plane. :crush:

Tue, 03 May 2011 Gisele Bundchen & Leonardo DiCaprio: Soutine/Bacon Debut

Gisele Bundchen and Leonardo DiCaprio step out on Sunday (May 1) to view the Soutine/Bacon exhibition at the Helly Nahmad Gallery in New York City.
gisele-bundchen-leonardo-dicaprio-helly-nahmad-gallery.jpg

The 30-year-old Brazilian supermodel and 36-year-old actor took in the first comparative exhibition of the work of Chaim Soutine and Francis Bacon at the gallery, situated inside the Carlyle Hotel. The Helly Nahmad Gallery was founded in 2000 and has also had exhibitions featuring Monet, Picasso, and Modgliani.

On Monday, Gisele was red hot in Alexander McQueen as she walked the red carpet at the MET Ball with husband Tom Brady.
justjared

Wait, a private jet? :ninja: I'm disappointed

Leo is one of those guys who can be hot if he can be bothered. But 90% of the time, he can't be bothered :lol:. I'll always have a soft spot for him though

The blonde is Naomi Watts right? Wish I was her in those pics.

^:brows:

Just accidentally found this. Too cute.

tumblr_lks20r_OVd_W1qg5hdfo1_500.jpg

leonardofanuk.tumblr.com

He's so hot! So freaking hot! :crush:
I love it when he smiles. He doesn't do it a lot, so it's a rare treasure.

But that bald guy is Jason Statham and I wish I was him too in those pics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amsivi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->