Leonardo DiCaprio

Some are saying the girl looks like Anna Jagodzinska. I can't tell but I like what she's wearing. Leo dresses the same way when he just hanging out.

^I think you're spot on in the prediction because the last shot REALLY looks like her :blink:

There's a video of the latest shots but just of Leo talking to the pap. You can't hear what he's saying but supposedly negotiating with the pap about the pics. I can't believe he's so loose, just hanging and talking to the paps. He's usually running and hiding from them.

from that article, "He then begged photographers to bin the snaps."

to me, he doesn't look so upset to be photographed...hmmm, so confused by celebrities and their whimsical ways. to say they are fickle...would be the understatement of the century.

Either that or the article is complete crap and he couldn't care less!

There's a video of the latest shots but just of Leo talking to the pap. You can't hear what he's saying but supposedly negotiating with the pap about the pics. I can't believe he's so loose, just hanging and talking to the paps. He's usually running and hiding from them.

Hey Babyjane where did you see the video.

His candid style is awful! Poor Anna MAria JAgodzinska, just on que they have a story on People.com how he and Blake are still a couple. LOL. Its in the rumour thread if anyone is interested.

In LA with friends Luke and Ethan
(POPSUGAR.COM) AND (X17ONLINE.COM)
be274c3f6c4cc1676e94aa83794323f3.jpg
Leonardo-DiCaprio-Lukas-Haas-Pictures-Mulholland-Drive.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Out to dinner in Italy (7-9-2001)

justjared

Is that Gerard Butler on the end in the second to last picture? Or just someone who looks like him?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mon, 25 July 2011 Blake Lively & Leonardo DiCaprio: Stevie Wonder Performa

Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio check out a Stevie Wonder performance at the Hollywood Bowl on Sunday (July 24) in Hollywood.
blake-lively-leonardo-dicaprio-hollywood-bowl.jpg

The 23-year-old Gossip Girl actress and her rumored beau left in a friend’s car and kept their heads buried in their laps as they sat in the back seat.

Earlier in the week, Blake was on the east coast shooting scenes for Gossip Girl.

Blake and Leo were also recently spotted sunglasses shopping at a mall in L.A.

15+ pictures inside of Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio heading to a Stevie Wonder performance…

Justjared

Mon, 25 July 2011 Blake Lively & Leonardo DiCaprio: Stevie Wonder Performa

justjared

Sun, 31 July 2011 Leonardo DiCaprio: Soho Shopping with Lukas Haas!

Leonardo DiCaprio checks out a t-shirt at a street vendor while shopping with his pal Lukas Haas on Sunday (July 31) in the Soho neighborhood of New York City.
leonardo-dicaprio-soho-shopping-with-lukas-haas.jpg

The 36-year-old actor is eager to play the lead in the upcoming film The Creed of Violence, according to the Los Angeles Times.

The film is the “1910-era story of a criminal named Rawbone who tries to take a cache of weapons into Mexico as part of the country’s revolution but is caught and then accompanied by a government agent who, it turns out, shares a secret past with him.”

No word yet on which role Leo is in talks for.
Justjared

Mon, 01 August 2011 Leonardo DiCaprio: Starring in a Western?

Leonardo DiCaprio grabs his luggage from a bellhop on Friday (July 29) in New York City.
leonardo-dicaprio-grabs-luggage.jpg

The 36-year-old actor checked into his hotel and carried his bag up to his room without assistance.

Over the weekend, Leo met up with his good friend Lukas Haas and checked out some t-shirts from a street vendor in the SoHo area of the Big Apple.

Leo may be headed to the wild wild west for his next film, the LA Times reports.

“The Creed of Violence, a western-flavored script based on the 2010 novel from cult author Boston Teran, has attracted the attention of Leonardo DiCaprio, who’s eager to play one of the lead roles,” a source told the paper.
Justjared

Tue, 02 August 2011 Blake Lively & Leonardo DiCaprio: Biking in NYC!

Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio go for a bike ride on Saturday (July 30) in New York City.
blake-lively-leonardo-dicaprio-biking.jpg

The rumored couple were joined by Leo’s BFF, Lukas Haas.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Blake Lively

Later in the weekend, Leo and Lukas checked out t-shirts from a street vendor in Soho.

Late last month, Blake and Leo joined a group of friends and checked out a performance by Stevie Wonder at the Hollywood Bowl.

Leo may be gearing up for a western project for his next movie - he’s reportedly eager to play a lead in The Creed of Violence.
justjared

^I think being clean shaven (or more clean shaven) takes about 5-10 years off his face

He sure doesn't care about dressing nicely, unless he's on a red carpet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amsivi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->