Leonardo DiCaprio

Leonardo DiCaprio keeps it low key in a hat and sunglasses at a hotel’s poolside lounge on Monday (March 19) in Miami, Fla.

The 37-year-old actor, with his mom Irmelin and a few pals, dined al fresco, enjoying drinks and chips with guacamole.Leo also recently signed on to work with director Martin Scorsese for the fifth time on The Wolf of Wall Street.

vpjeid.jpg
2w2r4ag.jpg
2r21y4y.jpg
24edugg.jpg
9ve5x5.jpg

justjared

Leonardo DiCaprio takes on daddy duties as he holds hands with Tobey Maguire's daughter

dailymail.co.uk

"Django Unchained" party at Summer of Sony 4 Spring Edition in Cancun (April 14, 2012)

bellazon

"Django Unchained" Photocall at Summer of Sony 4 Spring Edition in Cancun (April 15, 2012)

bellazon

Is it me or his hair/beard is darker? :huh:
Still handsome though. If his beard was less "done", he'd be perfect. :meow:

Better quality of the Django Unchained still

OutNow.ch

I'm shocked!! I just saw the first trailer for his new Gatsby movie and it looks like it might be really good!! And the clothes are awesome, even if Ralph Lauren didn't make them this time... :wink:

^Oh man! I saw it too and I can't wait. I love what it looks like Baz did with it!

^ Yes, although I have a reverence for the Redford film version of Gatsby, I think Leo is bringing a grittier look to the role; one criticism of the 70s version of the story was that Gatsby was too 'sanitised', if you will- after all, he is a big time gangster, not just a social climber... I continue to be impressed at what a good actor Leo is- and I need more pictures of the clothes, particularly since the last movie set such a very high standard!! :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imanswrld
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->