Leopard Clutch

excuse me...but can i also mention how great banana is this season?... :flower:

Originally posted by Pradaromance12@Aug 24 2004, 01:02 AM
pg. 340...$736, i thought they were more :innocent:

i see the both of us furiously flipping through all of our massive Sept. magazines :lol:
[snapback]343433[/snapback]​

i saw the price somewhere esle and i know it was $910...

:lol: ...i know...these books are hard to handle...i've already started ripping mine apart into more useful pages... :innocent:

Originally posted by mehg@Aug 24 2004, 01:02 AM
i know it's me and not you but I prefer a smaller print...maybe it's because i only like animal prints in very small doses...but i love the ann taylor shape...i'll look around softie instead of hijacking your thread for Rochas shoes and ann taylor dresses...
[snapback]343435[/snapback]​

hahaha...i think it's too late... :P ...hi wyatt!! :flower:

i may have found another one but it may be more $$$

i tihnk that this celine clutch is leopard print...but it may be a reflection from the dress :unsure:

Attachments

• Celine.jpg
    Celine.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 16
Originally posted by softgrey@Aug 24 2004, 01:04 AM
excuse me...but can i also mention how great banana is this season?... :flower:
[snapback]343439[/snapback]​
dont get me started :shock:

i like the green themed stuff for the Chapter 1 but...Chapter 2 will be beautiful...Animal print necktie blouses with gold brocade pencil skirts and sweater sets, beaded capelets... :wub:

the celine leopard bag is the best one i've seen so far...i don't love the bag's in the cat's meow...the clothes are better imo...

but i want the first dress from missoni in the nouveau bohemian story... :o :crush:

Originally posted by Pradaromance12@Aug 24 2004, 01:10 AM
dont get me started :shock:

i like the green themed stuff for the Chapter 1 but...Chapter 2 will be beautiful...Animal print necktie blouses with gold brocade pencil skirts and sweater sets, beaded capelets... :wub:
[snapback]343447[/snapback]​

oh..did you watch the runway show???...i didn't have the patience...i guess i'd better have a look before i order away on chapter 1... :innocent: thx....

thats a beautiful dress, love the necklace & boots as well (great thick heels)

btw, i love everything in Stranger On The Train :o :heart: & Doll House :woot: :P

Originally posted by softgrey@Aug 24 2004, 01:11 AM
oh..did you watch the runway show???...i didn't have the patience...i guess i'd better have a look before i order away on chapter 1... :innocent: thx....
[snapback]343451[/snapback]​
yes i did, but they only show little glimpses of these pieces..i had to pause it alot to get a good look at some of the clothes :wacko:

definitley...dollhouse is so sweet and romantic but they really did an amazing job with dollhouse... :clap:

Celine have a lot of bags in leopard with leather trim, maybe they have a clutch in their collection.

That YSL is beautiful, a lovely sleek shape.

:heart:

marc jacobs did leopard bags a few seasons ago if you could find them on sale anywhere..neiman had them not to long ago.

I know this topic is "leopard" clutch, but what about that cut python looking one on the BR sight. Also check out the lizard and snake ones that Lauren Merkin does. I think they are right at $200.

BTW-the very first outfit on the BR video, the purse is almost EXACTLY like Miu Miu from last year. And the scarf print, cowl neck dress is too, more fitted and slightly shorter.

My leopard clutch is actually my old Dior brown silk clutch that got destroyed in alcohol, so I sewed some sort of "slipcover" on leopard print, and it fits perfectly :lol:...even though I love how the brown silk looks with the stains, looks really Tye-Dye-Pradesque something around it... hah

im pretty impressed with Ann Taylor for fall

...those shirtdresses with their own crinolines

Anyone have a photo of this? Or do I have to walk a whole two blocks to go take a look? :wink:

Originally posted by Pradaromance12@Aug 24 2004, 02:26 AM
not sure the price...

YSL
[snapback]343467[/snapback]​

that YSL is beautiful, i bet it is rather pricey though, i;ve been looking for a leopard clutch reacently also, i haven't found one i like enough just yet though :flower: .

Originally posted by Sugo@Aug 24 2004, 07:51 PM
Anyone have a photo of this? Or do I have to walk a whole two blocks to go take a look? :wink:
[snapback]344013[/snapback]​

it's not in stores yet I don't believe. go to www.iamanntaylor.com. #49

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Riska21
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->