Liberty Prints

celebs wearing liberty prints:

chloe sevigny:

celebcity, celebutopia

Michelle Williams

celebritycity, celebutopia

Liberty prints aren't a trend, they're a classic, and they suit everybody, love it on men too...

Not Liberty...but definitely Liberty-inspired...I just bought this padded jacket from Les Prairies de Paris...

LesPdePfloraljacket.jpg

Images from LaGarconne

Are you sure it isn't Liberty? I have a Liberty skirt (from Chloe Sevingy for Opening Ceremony) with that exact print. Either way, it's a cute jacket. I look forward to seeing how you wear it. :smile:

Thanks for the info classicalbang! I just assumed that it wasn't actually Liberty fabric...I'm very pleased if it is. Any chance you could post a picture of your skirt? I'd love to see it.

Here are a couple pictures of the skirt I have:

o6za8k.jpg

288m4cw.jpg

And these are a couple swatches of the Liberty print. My skirt is in the first colorway; I think your jacket is in the second.

11ifpkx.jpg

jt10u8.jpg

style.com, msnotoriouslyaddictive.wordpress.com, heirloomimports.com

I only like liberty prints if they're on summer dresses, tops and some skirts. I think they're kind of ugly looking on shoes.

I've been suddenly craving for Liberty prints again, and a blue + gray combination, and also prints with lurex like Vanessa Bruno did it for her summer collections. Not sure if hers are Liberty but they surely look like it. :heart:

Van1.jpgVan2.jpgVan3.jpg

Van4.jpgVan5.jpgVan6.jpg
[stylebistro]

I love liberty prints, they just seem so granny chic. I have a liberty print bag that I've used for a few years now and it never fails to receive complements. I'll probably continue to use it until I wear it shreds. :lol: I love Vanessa Bruno's collection of liberty prints, especially the second dress on the top row. Such a pretty color green.

some old-school 90s rehashing of Liberty prints (Harper's Bazaar March 1996 :(

le96.jpg
ellastica scans

Anna Sui SS 1996, Wish I had more saved :cry:

as96km.jpg as96km1.jpgas96ko.jpgas96ck.jpgas96tg.jpgas96tg1.jpgas96ji.jpg
firstview

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam