Lil' Kim Excerpt Source October 2004

Calamity_Jane

Reaction score
source2.jpg

source.jpg

source3.jpg

source4.jpg

Interviewer: Tell us about Lil' Kim Cares Foundation

Lil Kim: In reference to the battered women, just recently, and I'm talking about a year ago, I got out of a relationship with a very abusive man. I've had the black eye, bloody lips, busted nose. I came out of the hospital from getting my nose done and he broke my sh*t again. I had to have MRI's because one time I was beaten so bad that I couldn't even move, and I had blood clots all in my back. I couldn't walk. One day I heard a voice actually telling me you better leave right now. I had to leave out my own damn house. If I had something like a Lil' Kim Cares Foundation, where I could get help then maybe I wouldn't have went through it for so long.

Interviewer: You wouldn't think that Lil' Kim in all her glamour and glory was at home dealing with that.
I'm sharing this story because a lot of women don't think women in the industry go through it. They probably thinking we got it good but oh yeah, we go through it.

Interviewer: How did you recover from it?

Lil Kim: I kinda just prayed the whole time. That's probably how I came out of it, just by the grace of God, because at one point, I felt like I didn't know what to do. And it has a lot to do with maturity too. It's been times when I was in the car with my ex-boyfriend, and he punched me in my face and I was bleeding blood all over the car, all over my face and we were on our way to pick up his mom and I'm trying to conceal the blood, but she's staring like, I don't believe it. And then there were times when I had to be in public. It could have been like right before I had to be in the studio, or be on stage, and I had to pack on piles of makeup and go and smile. I had to practice my smile in the mirror, I remember sometimes people were looking at me like 'something's wrong with you.' And I'm saying "I had an allergic reaction."

Interviewer: Did anyone else know? Why didn't anyone step in?

Lil Kim: I remember one of the things that made me really say "this is it" is that my friends were mad at me, and they were saying "he gonna kill you." And you don't hear all of that when you love somebody. Your'e just like "he needs help, I'ma get him some help." I started noticing that my friends were backing up from me. They didn't want to be around. We were all fighting and I felt bad putting them in that. And he was so crazy, he might hit them too. Then my mom was hearing about it. I'm like "I gotta get rid of this."

Interviewer: You mentioned that he broke your nose.

Lil Kim: Yeah, I just came from getting it broke. (laughs) And he punctured it again. True story. Big cast on my face.

Interviewer: Did you get it done again after that?

Lil' Kim: Actually, I just had to go in again, and the doctor had to fix my nose it was almost shattered. You really can't tell, but if you look close you can. It goes to the left.

Interviewer: Now, you look much better in person, but the pictures don't always look like that. And there have been images floating around that really don't do you any justice.

Lil' Kim: I'm a bad b*tch. I don't care what nobody say. I'm fly. I look good. The pictures that were coming out recently, and it's really just been recently. I kind of been going through this thing during the whole time with the court case. The first day they came and grabbed me, I had decided to get sugar injections that go in your lips. I just wanted to try it. I was supposed to get this role in this movie, I was supposed to be a character, almost like a cartoon, and I really wanted to play that character, almost like a cartoon, and I really wanted to play that character out to the fullest, so I was like, I'm gonna change my look up a lil' bit, and you know me, I don't care. It's just a sugar injection you get in your lips, for people who want full lips or whatever, and it goes away in six months. Well, in between that time, you have to have your healing moment, and I didn't know they was going to come snatch me up and put me in handcuffs and all that. So I'm on camera and everybody like "Ill!" what's wrong with Kim!, but I just laughed and laughed.

[Passions is skipping toward the end when Lil' Kim is asked if she likes other female rappers. This interviewer is a sh*t keeper but continuing on.]

Interviewer: There's a lot now, there's Jacki-O, there's Trina...

Lil Kim: I like Jacki-O and I like Trina. I like they style.

Interviewer: A lot of people say Remy Ma looks like you in the "Lean Back" video.

Lil Kim: But like I said, she made a spot for herself and that's cool. Every female rapper should look different, but some people are influenced by other people. So be it.

Interviewer: We did a story recently on video girls/p*rn stars who are starting to rap and they made a not-so-nice reference to female rappers who talk about "taking it in the ***," and everybody knows that is a popular line off your first album.

Lil Kim: Whatever, I mean, anyone of them girls got anyting to say, whatever. I put it in my raps because it's something I do sexually. Honestly, I don't have to answer to any of them. Who are these people? Whatever shorty. I just got a Bentley okay.

Interviewer: Well you must be doing something right to get a gift like that. Who bought you a Bentley?

Lil Kim: It's been hard for me to really really meet somebody. However I do have a friend now that loves me and cares about me. Somebody really special bought it. I love my Bentley. C'mon now, I got plenty of things. Men love me, and I love men. And I know what boys want. Those girls make themselves look stupid coming at me. I'm a sophisticated lady.

Even though she remains cocky :lol: , I feel sorry for her past relationship :(

"I'm a bad b*tch. I don't care what nobody say. I'm fly. I look good"

:huh: Please wake up, girl!

^^ My exact thoughts!

Fair enough... she obvioulsy has been through a rough time, and for that I feel sorry for her in that she has to hide behind this horrid facade thats keeping her from acting, looking and dressing like a normal human being dealing with these issues...

Wow I never knew of her past problems.

It just goes to prove that people shouldnt judge other people by how much make-up theire wearing or the plastic surgery they have.Because you never know what they are hiding. :(

I think she's fab.Totally Crazy of course.But Fabulous in her own way. :kiss:

Good for her to have quit that abusive man! B)

Though the girl is totally in love with herself!

Even though I not a big fan of hers, I do applaud her for getting out as fast as she could. I wonder though is that the same dude she was going out with that I think shot at 50 cent for the not so nice remarks he made about her on his album over a year ago? Then again who hasn't shot at the guy! :angry: I wonder if he is the one that he almost got into wiht him and someone else last year, it really didn't make that much news.

Originally posted by oanadobre@Oct 27 2004, 04:38 AM
"I'm a bad b*tch. I don't care what nobody say. I'm fly. I look good"

:huh: Please wake up, girl!
[snapback]407886[/snapback]​

It's true. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back