Lilah Parsons

pixiechan

Reaction score
Lilah was featured on O2W last week (but I couldn't find a thread for her, which is a tragedy!) I think she's gorgeous and shows a lot of charm in what little work she's done so far!

Full Name:Lilah Parsons

Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes:Green
Height:178cm / 5′10″
Bust:81 cm / 32″
Waist:61 cm / 24″
Hips:89 cm / 35″

Place of Origin:London, UK
Date of Birth:1991
-O2W

8904__430x600_02.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

01pola.jpg

All from http://theones2watch.com

Name: Lilah Parsons
Hometown: London
Current Location: Still London!
Astrological Sign: Aquarius
What is sexy about you? Too goofy to be sexy
What is your worst habit? Saying one thing and meaning another, and then proceeding to try and dig myself out of a hole.
What is your most memorable fashion mistake? Skirt-trousers. Say no more!
What do you want to be remembered for? Being fun and creative (and maybe a little bit loopy.)
If you could trade lives with someone, who would it be and why? Someone extremely talented- maybe a breakdancer/streetdancer, and then show off by spinning on my head.
What’s the quickest route to your heart? Possibly food, although give me a couple of glasses of wine and I tell everyone I love them.
What makes you angry? Snobbish people who look down on other people… grrr.
What was the last film you saw and give a quick review: Oh dear. The Propsal. Rubbish- although to be fair it did make me giggle.
What is your secret weapon? Hmmm… a couple of shots of Rescue Remedy tend to calm my stress levels.
When are you the most happy? Normally dancing. Not very well. Probably in the kitchen.

http://testmag.co.uk/artists/models/lilah-parsons/

she looks like that girl from 500 days of summer.
meh

Paul Costelloe AW10

00120big_320x480.jpg

00380big_320x480.jpg

00230big_320x480.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Street Style
Grazia :P

main-1_7.jpg

Lilah Parsons, 18, has that off duty model look that every fashion girl so covets right now. She’s working the staple Alexander Wang inspired separates in true laid back sporty style. Her Topshop acid wash shorts, a vintage leather jacket, grey marl hoodie and some Primark ankle boots are just the ticket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->