Liliana Dominguez

asta said:
she did a levi's ad, right?
yeah. she was in a levi's commercial a while back. she steals her car back from a chop shop.

liliana dominguez is fcuking awesome.

05.jpg

06.jpg

Some editorial photos from Liliana's agency site, Why Not Models Milan.

:heart: :wub:
00080f.jpg
00300f.jpg

softgrey: didnt know you worked with her!:woot: ..i've never heard her speaking english..does she have a thick accent? a british one? a salma hayek one?:sick: :P

ooh thanks for the link cosmocat.:flower:

DSC00082.jpg

DSC00083.jpg

link stolen from jeffreyuno. :D :flower:

She has such a pretty smile! And you're welcome, MulletProof.

Lili is cool!! absolutely and gorgeous like most women from Chihuahua,she only has to stop being shy with that"english accent" she learnt in London,cause when she does speak with the accent she looks(sounds) even sexier :wink: (good taste in music tho')

^How beautiful is that Mexican Vogue cover?
Liliana went to the premiere of 'Hitch' a while ago with actor Josh Lucas. Its strange to see a model on the red carpet.

I <3 the Vogue cover --- she looks great with the long hair.

Thanks for the Hitch premiere pics too.. :smile: It is odd to see her on the red carpet. I wish her outfit was a little more commanding. Still, she looks beautiful with the nude lips.

cosmocat said:
Liliana went to the premiere of 'Hitch' a while ago with actor Josh Lucas. Its strange to see a model on the red carpet.
:woot: she looks so fabulous there.
i agree that it's a bit weird seeing her on the red carpet..and with josh lucas..wasnt he dating salma hayek?:unsure:

oh,i'll get some scans from the vogue cover as soon as i can.

in the mood for huge scans :D :wacko: :
liliana3.jpg

this yamamoto:blush: ....
liliana4.jpg

liliana5.jpg

liliana6.jpg

liliana7.jpg

liliana8.jpg

liliana9.jpg

liliana10.jpg

they're really big:unsure: ..but once we hit the next page..everything will go back to normal:wink: :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"