Lily James

Lily James attends the "Rare Beasts" UK Premiere during the 63rd BFI London Film Festival at The Curzon Mayfair on October 10, 2019 in London, England.

iNxdgjH.jpg

Jvmrlmh.jpg

AokPZG0.jpg

zimbio.com

Lily James seen attending Giorgio Armani - Fashion Awards afterparty at Harry's Bar on December 02, 2019 in London, England.

4IoaBqk.jpg

Lily James attends The Fashion Awards 2019 at the Royal Albert Hall on December 02, 2019 in London, England.

3GpSDCB.jpg

jiIzheY.jpg

Lily James attends the British Independent Film Awards 2019 at Old Billingsgate on December 01, 2019 in London, England.

LZ2iLTk.jpg

m9Mqn3F.jpg

Dear Evan Hansen Press Night on November 19, 2019.

XVfeUHo.jpg

justjared.com, zimbio.com, hawtcelebs.com

Lily James seen attending the re-opening of "Les Miserables" in the West End on January 16, 2020 in London, England.

CLi21dL.jpg

x22dNR8.jpg

aAHKO8H.jpg

Hosts a Masterclass at 4th International Film Festival & Awards in Macao on December 08, 2019.

tMLSCT5.jpg

8UyXp51.jpg

In London on December 04, 2019.

DKGhVtD.jpg

hawtcelebs.com

In London on March 14, 2020.

fjcUPHX.jpg

hawtcelebs.com​

In London, March 2020.

fLaM2Ba.jpg

In London on March 19, 2020.

gAXUUQ6.jpg

hawtcelebs.com

In London on March 29, 2020.

DbCPwjy.jpg

hawtcelebs.com

In London on April 11, 2020.

GBe1rDh.jpg

In London on April 10, 2020.

YZVuJd1.jpg

In London on April 09, 2020.

gdAs5tC.jpg

In London on April 07, 2020.

FofLvhX.jpg

In London on April 05, 2020.

ccKWixK.jpg

In London on April 02, 2020.

iq6pyEz.jpg

hawtcelebs.com

In London on May 4, 2020.

rPmU4DV.jpg

hawtcelebs.com​

In London on May 22, 2020.

B0xVuE4.jpg

May 15, 2020.

ENiS98l.jpg

hawtcelebs.com

In London on June 25th, 2020.

mG0VGt5.jpg

unfzNpn.jpg

hawtcelebs.com

Leaving the Corinthia Hotel with Chris Evans on July 6th, 2020.

tru5Klp.jpg

aqrO5JQ.jpg

Arriving at the Dorchester on June 30th, 2020.

PR5MAj5.jpg

bellazon.com, hawtcelebs.com

I know candids tell an 1/8th of a picture of people's lives but this is somewhat disappointing behavior during the pandemic. She has always had good taste in summer dresses though. Although the red one looks a bit sloppy, not styled properly. Although again, we are in wild times so.

I know candids tell an 1/8th of a picture of people's lives but this is somewhat disappointing behavior during the pandemic. She has always had good taste in summer dresses though. Although the red one looks a bit sloppy, not styled properly. Although again, we are in wild times so.
To be honest, this is just representative of the attitude everyone in the UK has atm - pretty cavalier. We have "social bubbles" now. They've even removed the one-way system in most supermarkets and hardly anyone has worn a mask since the beginning. The government is partly to blame for not implementing rules but I guess it was deliberate move on their part.

I think she was sunbathing which is why it looked a bit sloppy.

In London on July 8th, 2020.

NMHNTdC.jpg

Ek9xqFD.jpg

hawtcelebs.com

To be honest, this is just representative of the attitude everyone in the UK has atm - pretty cavalier. We have "social bubbles" now. They've even removed the one-way system in most supermarkets and hardly anyone has worn a mask since the beginning. The government is partly to blame for not implementing rules but I guess it was deliberate move on their part.

I think she was sunbathing which is why it looked a bit sloppy.

Yeah, I've heard that from UK friends and to be fair, it's pretty much the same in the states. I mean, I guess that goes without saying.

Wanted to add that I wish we could see more of the red dress - going to a party aside :doh: - it looks great.

Lily James - Shape Magazine September 2020
lily-james-shape-magazine-september-2020-3.jpg
lily-james-shape-magazine-september-2020-4.jpg

lily-james-shape-magazine-september-2020-0.jpg
lily-james-shape-magazine-september-2020-1.jpg

lily-james-shape-magazine-september-2020-2.jpg

celebmafia​

That styling (if you can even call it that?) is god awful, the person should be fired and never work in fashion again.

Also, Lily, STOP ZOOLANDERING with your facial expressions, looks ridiculous and not sexy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"