James Franco

karishma21

Reaction score
James Franco-----thought i should start a thread for this wonderful actor. He's really talented,,, and very underrated. .... Most people know him as Harry Osborne in Spiderman 1, 2.. and the upcoming spiderman3........ But in most of the movies he's been in ,he plays characters with moral and personal problems... He was also cast as James Dean in the TNT movie few years ago. He won a golden globe for that performance. Really should watch that movie. He looks like James Dean..and even now there are times i think he looks like him... And if anyone can remember way back , he was the "bad boy " in a show called FREAKS and GEEKS. And in the movie City by The Sea (2002) , Robert Dinero personally had him cast, after viewing his performance in James Dean (2001) . He was also iin a movie called Sonny , directed by Nicolas Cage. And early this year he was in the movie Annapolis and also in Tristan and Isolde. So far i have loved all his films because he can act... He hasn't really been noticed in Hollywood , but i'm wishing he does good work and not fall into the overhyped non talented hollywood actors that are out there now

And oh yeah..... Did i mention he is also a very good looking:heart: :woot: :lol:
PICS----- JAMES FRANCO _ GQ jan 2006
(click to enlarge)

james-franco-gq08.jpg

james-franco-gq05.jpg

james-franco-gq03.jpg

james-franco-gq04.jpg

james-franco-gq07.jpg

james-franco-gq02.jpg

credit goes to :

http://justjared.blogspot.com/2005/12/james-franco-gq.html

Last edited by a moderator:
i love him he's so hot! especially in freak and geeks he was great in that

looking forward to pictures :smile:

yay, a thread on franco :smile:
he's a gorgeous man, i practically drooled throught the whole
James Dean movie he was in, and what a performance!

jd1529sh.jpg

james-francofan

Mmmm I find him sexy. Thanks for starting a thread.

Wow... I can't believe he didn't have his own thread? I adore him! :wub: Thanks for all pictures.

he's so hottttt! reminds me of hayden christensen...but different. hhohohoh~

I know this is a very large pic, but it is just too good to put it in a thumbnail!:woot:
James-7.jpg

james-franco.com.

I've loved him since I saw Spiderman in the theater:blush: :heart: His cheekbones, just everything:flower: Oh he is in the recent issue of men's health, looking fabulous:wink:

I love him too! He's not just a pretty face either. Read this interview with him in Interview magazine - he comes across as being very intellectual abeit one of those intellects who like the name drop but smart nonetheless. He's like a budding playwright as well.

Yeh, he's pretty hot...I loved Freaks & Geeks, that was the best show..

yea... the mens health pics were super hot.....B) . he looked really good in it...

I like him a lot! I also see him for the first time at Spiderman.
I think he's quite underrated, he's not really famous, at least where I live, nobody knows who James Franco is.

a lot a very talented actors are underrated....
i tend to stick to talent ,,,, but some people perfer all the hollywood hoopla.. i'm not one of them
james also has the movie star look : he can play any charecter he wishes because he has shown that range.. his style in magazins look really good too..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->