Lily James

Aside from the Mexico City premiere, all of her looks have been amazing. Especially love the white top/skirt she wore on Live.

ily James managed to look completely unfazed by her busy schedule as she made yet another stylish appearance in New York on Tuesday.
The actress was joined by her co-star, Richard Madden, as they paid a visit to the famous Sirius XM studios to promote the latest fairy tale spectacular.
The 25-year-old posed up a storm while slipping into a long-sleeved frock that showcased a glimpse of her cleavage at the Toronto Special screening of Cinderella.
0AXK9bo.jpg

lU7rG7D.jpg

vx0O9Zo.jpg

bshZTcD.jpg

ALY0TSK.jpg

rjixdmw.jpg

YF8366e.jpg

Looking great as I've come to expect. Love the Cinderella clutch.

Disney's 'Cinderella' Premiere in London - March 19, 2015

starity.hu

Oooh this might be my favorite look yet! And she was the perfect Cinderella, so sweet and charming in the film.

Ah she looks so great! Perfect styling with the dress. I thought this was Dior at first, but it's in fact Balenciaga.

The movie doesn't came out until next week in Aus, but I've heard all good things about her so far! Who would of thought she'd be the break out from Downton?

Another lovely look, so sleek and love the little bit of sparkle, she really knocked it out of the park on this press tour.

Oh God, she's having a great moment right now! Every look is perfection, and she's got the ideal shape for these outfits.

Mary Rozzi Photoshoot for The Hollywood Reporter (2015)

Gemma Booth Photoshoot for New York Post (2015)

starity.hu

Sean & Seng Photoshoot for W (2015)

Nick Dorey Photoshoot for Saks Fifth Avenue (2015)

Horst Diekgerdes Photoshoot for InStyle (2014)

Jason Bell Photoshoot for Vanity Fair (2014)

starity.hu

Marta Iwanek Photoshoot for Toronto Star (2015)

starity.hu

Arriving at Haneda International Airport in Tokyo - April 6, 2015

starity.hu

'Cinderella' Premiere at Roppongi Hills in Tokyo, Japan - April 8, 2015

starity.hu

Attends the press conference for 'Cinderella' at The Ritz Carlton Tokyo in Tokyo, Japan - April 7, 2015

starity.hu

Lovely once again in that pink gown! She manages to keep these princessy looks from being cheesy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robert0199
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->