Lily James

While in Miami promoting Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, Lily, Matt Smith and Douglas Booth were guests – yesterday, January 20 – at the morning talk show Un Nuevo Dìa.

lily-james

Late Show with James Corden

Yesterday night (January 19), a special screening for Pride and Prejudice and Zombies has took place in Coconut Grove, Florida. Lily attended and looked great in a long floreal dress.

lily-james

Ah I just love her! The printer Erdem is so lovely, but the McQueen - wow. Stunning. (reminds me of Rachel Weisz at the Spectre last year, however.)

The matching navy look is great also.

Hope the press tour continues for a while!

Anybody watching the BBC adaption of War & Peace ? She looks gorgeous in the period costumes , especially in this week Ball scene but her performance is so cringe-worthy.

I still hate the way she over-poses on the redcarpet but all he rlooks for the promo have been good so far.

On Friday actress Lily James attended a photo call for her latest film Pride and Prejudice and Zombies at the London Hotel in West Hollywood

307AE06C00000578-0-image-m-10_1453506090062.jpg
307AEEC000000578-0-image-m-11_1453506111321.jpg

dailymail

Anybody watching the BBC adaption of War & Peace ? She looks gorgeous in the period costumes , especially in this week Ball scene but her performance is so cringe-worthy.

I still hate the way she over-poses on the redcarpet but all he rlooks for the promo have been good so far.

I'm watching it :woot: And I love it although I wish I liked the costumes more (they're too theatrical and not particularly realistic, especially on characters like Helene and Anna Pavlova, whereas they could have really done far more beautiful and authentic Empire clothing) But her costumes as Natasha are better than the others and she does look lovely in them :heart:

I actually think her performance is pretty good. Natasha as a character is quite cringe-worthy, so she does a good job of making her charming :lol:

I'm watching it :woot: And I love it although I wish I liked the costumes more (they're too theatrical and not particularly realistic, especially on characters like Helene and Anna Pavlova, whereas they could have really done far more beautiful and authentic Empire clothing) But her costumes as Natasha are better than the others and she does look lovely in them :heart:

I actually think her performance is pretty good. Natasha as a character is quite cringe-worthy, so she does a good job of making her charming :lol:

I'm loving the series so far! You're right, the costumes sometimes look a bit too modern but everything is so vivid and colourful - love it. The cinematography of the series is top notch - from snow scenes, to battles, to the ballroom dance scene...it's just perfect. :flower::heart:

'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies' press conference in West Hollywood, CA 01/22/2016

starity.hu

Pride and Prejudice and Zombie stars, from left, Lily James, Matt Smith, Bella Heathcote and Douglas Booth were playfylly swarmed by zombie fans in Los Angeles on Sunday

dailymail

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MLM1963
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->