LIMI feu S/S 06 Tokyo

runner

Reaction score
this is the only image as of now.

20051024-04061388-jijp-soci-view-001.jpg

from headlines.yahoo.co.jp

oh boy...!!!....:buzz:...

this is going to be good....i can tell...

:woot:...

thank you runner....
:heart:

This is very cool. Ever since Britney Spears et al completely ruined the girl-in-a-fedora look for everyone I have been waiting for someone to redeem it.

Definitely looking forward to more!

I didnt go to the show, but i was talking to a (n older japanese) friend who did, and all she could talk about was how *see through* everything was... so i guess weve got a lot of lace on the menu:smile: And she also said it was mostly light blue and white- like the clouds and the sky :heart:

thanks mishahoi for this report! I am reserving judgement as I am not a huge fan of lace ......I am unconvinced about the first pic runner posted. Thanks anyway runner.x

:wub: :crush: :blush: amazing! that second to last one you posted... I'm speechless

this just looks so pretty... I love it all! She´s evolving with every step she takes, out of the shadow of her dad into something of her own, it´s really, really beautiful :smile:

hmmm i'm still not sure about this, i'm waiting for the next photos but i liked the second picture on your second post and the white outfit on the last one.

hmmmm I am really not liking the use of all that lace & tulle. I prefer her simpler pieces

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcos11
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->