Lina Osterman S/S 10 London

Scott

Stitch:the Hand
Reaction score
from the Blow PR presents...

one of my favourite new talents:heart: a little margiela-esque in spirit but the clothes look superb.

140668.jpg

140674.jpg

140680.jpg

140686.jpg

140692.jpg

140698.jpg

*dazeddigital.com

^Amazing images!!!!!!Thanks for posting, Scott. It looks great, i'll keep an eye on this designer

you're welcome! DD has the best photogs,i agree.

you can check her previous season at blow.co.uk. i love her cob-web laces and her knits....and her tailoring is quite good too. she kind of reminds me of another swede that sadly no longer designs clothing...catherine giacomini. just the whole bondage elements mixed with the more romantic.

Great!!!I love how androgynous they all look!!!!!!Thanks again, Scott. Hope to see more

i agree. and i think once you get pass the goth-rock mood there are some strong,cool and highly translatable pieces.

that last white t'shirt with the ruching is just lovely.

It's one of those collections that can really stir up scary thoughts in your head without needing a complimenting setting, although with the correct setting this collection can scare the living daylights out of you.
The outfit with the criss-cross pieces and hanging strings is monumental, it looks like prison.

I didnt know Lina shown in London!
Pitty there are no stockists here

i love this! some of my current obsesssions! fishnets, open weaves, that flap on a trench coat...thank you scott!

yess it is so great that Lina & her Blow PR partners in crime are showing now. I love her stuff, it has early Helmut Lang feels for me, which is obviously a good thing :heart:

The cream layers in the last look are just beautiful to look at, so soft. :heart:
Thanks for sharing, Scott. and what a pleasure to see you dropping by, Cerfas!.

cerfas! so glad to see you as well ^_^

you're welcome everybody!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->