Linda Evangelista

Perhaps you could share it with the rest of us then?

Rather than sitting around deleting my posts... :rolleyes:

all personal attacks are uneccessary and will be removed...
figure it out for yourself...since you are so clever...

Uhm.... if someone expects to be respected, they have to respect the others...

Purple, this is the internet, but it doesn't mean you have to be a rebellious brat for no reason to others... esp. when they haven't done anything but to keep this place organized and civil... if you can't be civil... I'll leave it to you, you're a smart girl...

Great picture, I love Linda Evangelista, but I have question, are her eyes blue or green, some pictures they're very blue and others they are green?
And is this the cover of that magazine, it says March 21, 2004? According to Dnamodels.

purplelucrezia said:
Another new photograph of Linda, from Paris Vogue.
It's not Linda. It's Meghan Douglas... shot by Mario Testino.

softgrey said:
what the heck is YOU magazine? :huh:

i love linda...she looks great :heart:

its a british magazine - aimed at slightly older women I'd say - got more articles on relationships/cooking/house stuff that the fashion mags. You know the sort....

Purple I remember that model too - not Linda but she does look similar to Linda in that photo so I can understand why you thought that. I am also an old git so less of the old git jibes!!!:flower: :D

Nueva said:
It's not Linda. It's Meghan Douglas... shot by Mario Testino.

ding ding ding...:woot:...
you win!!!...:lol:...

and thanks for the info helena...from one gorgeous old git to another....:kiss:
:heart:

sashatheelf said:
worst model ever.

objectively you cannot say that she was the worst model ever.... that is plainly not true even if you don't like her look yourself. she wasn't my fave but she was/is an amazing model by anyone's standards.

helena said:
objectively you cannot say that she was the worst model ever.... that is plainly not true even if you don't like her look yourself. she wasn't my fave but she was/is an amazing model by anyone's standards.
well said...
she was and actually still is my favourite though...
:D

Linda is beautiful in my opinon and proven herself time and time again. How could she be defined as the worst model ever? Ever? Come-on.

She is my ab. fav. supermodel:-) Actually she is the only model I have been ever interested in :-P

Love her pictures by Steven Meisel and Peter Lindbergh. Do you remember the film Peter Lindbergh made in early 90s called "Supermodels" with Linda, Naomi, Cindy and ex-Gun and Roses wife (I can't remember her name, sorry)

There she said "Pete, you are in my light":-)

YOU magazine & Meghan Douglas

YOU magazine isn't a 'magazine' as such; it's a newspaper supplement which comes out every Sunday, as part of the bundle inside UK newspaper The Mail on Sunday. I get it every weekend, and quite often it features models on the cover, but mostly recycled images from elsewhere, say, from the launch of a new book (there was a Gisele cover, which was an image from a hair book) or a new campaign (most recently, an edit using images from Naomi's new campaign for Accessorise).

That image of Meghan Douglas is an out-take from French Vogue from many years ago, and a similar shot actually made the cover of the Feb 1995 issue. I remember French Vogue used the image posted on this thread for their 'subscription offer' page, around that time. Meghan's an All-American girl who was very much in demand ten or so years ago, and worked a lot for both US and Euro mags.

I hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->