Linda Evangelista

Linda has never been one of my favourites, but she looks really good now....anyone have any more pics?

Plus, a bit off-topic, but I don't see where someone attacked someone else personally in this thread, but ok....
softgrey said:
all personal attacks are uneccessary and will be removed...

darling mr dale...it was deleted...:wink:

Mr-Dale said:
Linda has never been one of my favourites, but she looks really good now....anyone have any more pics?

Plus, a bit off-topic, but I don't see where someone attacked someone else personally in this thread, but ok....

Here are some fairly new pictures of her.:flower:

A Flare cover, July 2003.

i-D cover March 2004

Sunday times, September 2004

Vogue Italia, October 2002:heart:

Mac Viva Glam, 2004

http://www.dnamodels.com/pressitems/le03.pdf

She looks like a grown up Milla Jovovich. I like the fact that she changes her hair so much, kinda like me! I would like to have a picture of every different hair color/style she had!!

Does anyone know what Linda is doing this season? I was a little saddened to see that she wasn't in the new campaigns. I know she has mentioned that she picks and chooses her work now but I haven't heard anything about her since she did the Chanel show. Honestly, I miss her when she's not around!

Shana ::new...and hope I'm posting this correctly::

hi shana....
i don't have an answer for you but i just wanted to say hi and welcome to the fashion spot...:flower:...

Dear Softgrey,

Thanks for the warm welcome. I really do appreciate your hospitality. I sort of discovered this site by accident. I love that so many people are into fashion.

Now if only Legendary Linda would show...

Shana ::sigh::

I read somewhere that part of Ms Evangelista's hobby is to check Fashion/model forum......who knows....

wow that september sunday times cover and ed are amazing1!!

I've never been a Linda fan, but it's cool to see that she's been able to last this long.

she's 40 [or 41 i'm not sure] and she's still on covers, We can say: 'she is beautiful' [i like her face :heart:] or 'she is awful'. Everyone can thing what he want. But I'm sure that she is one of the biggest models ever. She started her career many years ago ans she's still very popular and amazing.

Legendary Linda turns an unimaginable 40 years old this May.

In recent interviews, she has stated that she no longer can be cast into every role but is thankful that there is still a place for her in the fashion industry.

I was recently watching some old video clips of her from the early to mid-1990s. She was stunningly gorgeous and possessed undeniable presence on the catwalk. For each catwalk 'performance' she had a different look. Much like the way her looks always changed in her editorials and ads throughtout the years.

Viva le Evangelista! I do miss her and hope she returns soon.

Shana

Like Us, Linda "genuinely" love fashion. She did amazing editorials and covers that will be iconic 50 years from now. She loves fashion and very professional about it. She took it as a serious career and not just a stepping stone to acting or singing. She deserves to be a model for wannabes today.

that i-D magazine cover is one of my faves of her recent work.
she is truly an amazing beauty.
i loved the look when she had the platinum blonde hair back in the early 90's

Linda Fashionista

I am trying to find more info about Linda Evangelista and when she got her infamous bob and which magazine cover launched her into supermodel status.:woot:

Thanks,

BB

I think Gerren made the infamous Bob cut, upon the direction of Steven Meisel and he shot her for the September Vogue 1993 cover that relaunch Linda's career into stratosphere.

I think it may be earlier. I have a 1989 French Vogue with Linda on the cover and wondering if it was "the" cover.

a relaunch in 1993? She was at the height of her career at that time.
It must be around 1989 that she got her hair cut. I have some pics of her from October Vogue 1988 and she has long hair there.

Linda Evangelista

Sorry if theres already a thread

2968_19.JPG
2968_20.JPG
2968_21.JPG
2968_22.JPG
2968_23.JPG
2968_24.JPG
2968_25.JPG
2968_26.JPG
2968_28.JPG
Just a few covers to start the thread:heart: :flower: