Linda Vojtova

I think she and Anna V. have some of the most healthy figures in the fashion industry.

That's not healthy anymore.. she is getting fat :wacko: I agree with twinklemepink06

Originally posted by Sugo@Mar 29th, 2004 - 8:01 pm
THAT'S fat?
:huh:
I agree.
Society's vision is getting so warped. I think she looks sexy as hell in that swimsuit. She makes me want to buy it and ultimately that is part of the purpose of a model.

Linda V. is far from fat or unhealthy. If anything, she's probably one of the healthier models around, especially compared to barely there sticks like Hana.

I would hate to hear what some of you have to say about normal girls. :blink:

Originally posted by blair@Mar 29th, 2004 - 6:17 pm
Linda V. is far from fat or unhealthy. If anything, she's probably one of the healthier models around, especially compared to barely there sticks like Hana.

I would hate to hear what some of you have to say about normal girls. :blink:
:clap:

I second you.

Here's another photo from the same show (Louis Vuitton Spring 03). She looks fantabulously gorgeous!

Attachments

• lindav.jpg
    lindav.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 170
Originally posted by Atelier@Mar 29th, 2004 - 3:43 pm
Here's another photo from the same show (Louis Vuitton Spring 03). She looks fantabulously gorgeous!
Aww! That bathing suit... :heart:

She just has chunky thighs, her upper body is still REALLY skinny. If you think she looks fat, then Tyra banks must be the size of an elephant.

Originally posted by cocomonkey@Mar 29th, 2004 - 6:50 pm
She just has chunky thighs, her upper body is still REALLY skinny. If you think she looks fat, then Tyra banks must be the size of an elephant.
:clap:

that bathing suit looks like underwear to me. sorry.

linda is pretty, she has a different body type from other models and that is what is important.

Lets say she has never been too skinny ! She always had good legs ! She looks good that way !

That is a total surprise to me. I have ever noticed how "big" her thighs were. She looks good!

I just think that we get so used to looking at super skinny models that when one comes along that isn't as skinny...some automatically say she is fat. Linda V. has an amazing body and she is sooooo beautiful! :flower:

LindaVojtova_LaPerla_04S_phMichelangeloDiBattista_05.jpg

Check that picture, and dont tell me she's fat ! (sorry its big..)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->