Linnea Ahlman

Ok, I've met Linnea once and found her quite imature. But since this is two years ago I guess she might be more mature now and ready for a quite good career. She definitely has potential. I really love her work with Fredrik Wannerstedt and Elisabeth Frang. Good job and I know we will see much more of her soon.

Hair: Red Brown
Eyes: Blue
Height: 177 cm / 5’9.5″
Bust: 79 cm / 31
Waist: 61 cm / 24
Hips: 86 cm / 34
Place of Origin: Stockholm, Sweden
Date of Birth: July 1

images courtesy Elite Stockholm

AGENCIES

Mother Agency: ELITE STOCKHOLM
Paris: ELITE
Milan: ELITE MILAN
London: ELITE LONDON
Barcelona: ELITE BARCELONA
Brussels: IMM BRUXELLES
Copenhagen: ELITE COPENHAGEN

models

images courtesy Elite Stockholm

From Stockholm, Sweden, Linnea is another beauty discovered through the Elite Model Look competition. So far she has editorial experience under her belt (she’s shot for V Man and Schön!) and now that school is over, it’s time for Linnea to get down to business. Delicate yet elegant, with classic titian tresses and a chameleon-like quality, this major fan of the colour pink is sure to be captivating on the catwalk – and the future is looking rosy!

models

natural Linnea Ahlman by Della Bass in Natural Instincts for Fashion Gone Rogue

Natural Instincts – Captured by Della Bass, model Linnea Ahlman takes to a rustic outdoor setting complete with a barn and seasonal foliage for our latest exclusive. Stylist Karen Schijman selects cozy, bohemian inspired looks from the likes of Suno, Maki Oh and Pamela Love for the brunette to wear. Linnea’s enchanted look is also complemented by mussed tresses and understated beauty courtesy of hair and makeup artist Gianluca Mandelli.

fashiongonerogue

Show Package – Stockholm S/S 13: Elite (Women)

models.com

Show Package - New York F/W 2013: One

Pretty sure this is her:

models.com

Linnea Ahlman by Henrik Halvarsson for Chic Magazine 2013

Linnea_Ahlman_by_Henrik_Halvarsson_for_Chic_Maga.jpg

source: henrikhalvarsson.blogspot.se

Linnea – Swedish model Linnea Ahlman poses for Martin Petersson in a series of beauty images featured as our latest exclusive. The brunette stunner wears makeup looks created by Catherine Lehtonen ranging from traditional styles like green eyeshadow to the more avant garde. Through it all, Linnea impresses with her striking features.

fashiongonerogue.com

Gorgeous. There were some shoots earlier in the thread where I was really starting to lose interest in her but those last ones are beautiful.

PHOTO: Nina Holma
STYLING: Lisa Strannesten
MAKEUP & HAIR: Alexandra Aronsson
MODEL: Linnea A

lisa.chic.se

PHOTO: Nina Holma
STYLING: Lisa Strannesten
MAKEUP: Elva Ahlbin
HAIR: Philip Fohlin
MODEL: Linnea A.

lisa.chic.se

*My pic*Lea Peckre Pour Maison Lejaby F/W 2014-2015 Paris.
It's her right ?! (She's beautiful !)

DSC_1203_capt_charly.jpg

Source : me (capt.charly)

Vivienne Westwood fw14 - Paris

stylebistro

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hasunny428
Back