Liu Wen

So much photoshopping in the actual ad! I prefer the behind-the-scenes shot ^_^

I agree :smile: I love Liu Wen and she has a natural beauty. But I don't that photo gives justice. I hope the subsequent photos and ads are less manipulated, not too much photoshop please!!!

Love love Liu Wen still! So happy that the ads are finally going to see the light :smile:

Here's a scan of a card I picked up at the Estee Lauder counters recently...MUCH better than the previous ad in my opinion :wink:

Scanned by me

I like how bright and colorful the previous shot looked, but this one is better face-wise.
I love her the expression in her eyes

Memorable Moments S/S11

Liu Wen | 48 Shows ( Image Credit | Vogue.co.uk )

The one that stands out the most is being able to work for Tom Ford. I’ve heard of him and his work for so long, but I have never had the opportunity to actually model his designs since he was away from womenswear for so long. So I was incredibly thrilled to be a part of his return debut, especially because he chose such a wonderful variety of women, like Beyonce, Daphne Guinness, and Julianne Moore, as his models!

This is still a little relevant to fashion week, but I still wanted to share it. During Paris all the girls (Including me) love to ride on the backs of motorcycles to rush to shows, because there is often so much traffic and the subways can tire you. Even better, many of the motorcyclists taking us around are rather cute, , and they’re always very clear on exactly where we have to go. Some of the considerate/experienced ones even bring extra sweaters or blankets for the models who are not dressed as well for the colder weather. I appreciate them so much!
models.com

According to nothingless Liu made it to the final callbacks again for the Victoria's Secret 2010 casting, so she will probably be in the show
i hope we will see her for more than 3 seconds this year :huh:

According to nothingless Liu made it to the final callbacks again for the Victoria's Secret 2010 casting, so she will probably be in the show
i hope we will see her for more than 3 seconds this year :huh:

That would be nice. Maybe she'll get 4 seconds this year.:rolleyes: And not look like a satellite dish.

That 2nd EL ad is divine.:woot::blush:

nymag about her costume at the Lanvin party:

Liu Wen As Liu Wen
There has to be some satisfaction in looking this good when everyone around you looks so silly.

:lol: Truth.

WWD @ 100 Anniversary Gala
wearing Alexander Wang according to Marilyn's twitter
(WWD, nytimes)

Attachments

• wwdparty.jpg
    wwdparty.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 12
  • wwd-100-party095.JPG
    wwd-100-party095.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 13
Now this is the kind of ad that makes me want to buy Estee Lauder :smile:rolleyes:smile: ...

MarilynNY blog

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiekar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->