Liu Wen

Cover her face and look only at the body, there's your answer

Considering they were all over Jessica Stam pre-boob job and cast Anja Rubik I don't really see the problem.

I just don't see the point of why they bring certain girls in only to sort of hide them away. I guess it's a name recognition thing but it's frustrating.

It's true that her outfit is a little silly but it's great to see her back for another year, they clearly like her presence, which is awesome! Do we think the flags qualify as wings? :lol:

^I wish! :lol: I'm glad she'll be at VS this year because the cast actually seems pretty cool, maybe it'll be a step up from usual. But, although I get that the outfits are generally ridiculous, that flag thing is a monumental piece of crap. :shock: How much creative energy could possibly have gone into making that?

Her outfit makes her look like the VS version of the United Nations with all of those flags.

VSFS 2010 Backstage :wub: just adorable

l2UVI.jpg
Lf5Xo.jpg
5OgfI.jpg

1MdVP.jpg
pAirN.jpg
LeBCe.jpg

landov via nothingless

I'm so glad they put her in that outfit! It doesn't really scream "Victoria Secret" but at least it's not tacky like the flag one..

I think Liu's flag outfit (as ridiculous as it seem) drew more attention to herself in a positive way. Because we all know she deserved better than that.

backstage @ Victoria's Secret 2010 fashion show, life.com

Attachments

• liuwen.jpg
    liuwen.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 5
So flawless at backstage pics! And her outfit is way better than this runway "costume":D.

I'm not a big follower of Liu but the VS photos off and on stage are the best I've ever seen of her... I've really just finally connected to her.

Liu looked adorable in VS! I especially like the outfit with the flags :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->