Liu Wen

197351_980.jpg

stockholm-streetstyle.com

NHK's special TV program

Leslie Kee's Super Asians
Singaporean fashion photographer Leslie Kee searches for the origins of Asian dynamism by interviewing and photographing a Chinese fashion model, a Filipino boxer and a Thai movie director.

Liu Wen is said to be the best Asian model today. Born in Yongzhou, Hunan in 1988, her career started at the age of seventeen when she entered a model contest in China. In 2008, shortly after she signed a contract with an agency in Paris, Liu appeared on the runways of famous maisons and became a face of a cosmetics brand. 180 centimeter or 5 ft 11 in height is rather undistinguished as a model but she walked more than seventy shows for 2011 autumn-winter collections. No doubt she is one of the top models. For the program, a photo session and interview was filmed at the model agency in New York where she belongs.

http://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/english/tv/special/index7_2.html
special1_l.jpg

special2_l.jpg

nhk.or.jp

Last edited by a moderator:
"URBAN RHYTHM"
PHOTO: LACHLAN BAILEY
STYLIST: ANNE CHRISTENSEN
MODEL: LIU WEN
MAGAZINES: VOGUE CHINA AUGUST 2011

SCANNED BY ME

thanks for posting that link to the article and video Faith, I was starting to think it was a campaign with an extreme knock-off resemblance of Givenchy and Celine :P now I see it's just a high end department store kind of thing

^Haha, Lane Crawford always manages some great results for their marketing!

Vogue China September 2011 : 6th Anniversary Issue by Inez & Vinoodh

69410d43jw1djtacjernnj.jpg

weibo.com/voguechina

She has such a modest style ^_^ It only emphasizes her beauty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yanina vaitekhovich
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->