Liu Wen

Love these flashbacks, gilsa0870. Thank you!

Liu was such a breath of fresh air! Her star power was just beginning to breakthrough. I love those images of her at BCBG Max Azria. :heart:

^ Thanks for the HQ! Hopefully the editorial is something. I don't think it will happen, knowing it's this magazine, but hopefully Liu will show some attitude and motion in this.

Still LOL every time watching this episode. Enjoyed that Liu's chaperon/agent was scolding her; and the elder Korean man completely ignored Liu. So Asian. :lol: Also, she looks lovely in the green floral dress. Too pretty.

Sweet, funny and real...

gifs by me

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm curious to know if their is a stylist on this show or is Liu's personal clothing? Nonetheless everything she has wore on the show has been impeccable. :lol:

^ Not sure, but I'm more incline to believe it's all Liu's (brands that she's usually associate/contracted with, for example that Stella black dress). I'm only taking queue because Liu herself is her own 'stylist' and her web series "Wenli" is all about Liu and her wardrobe. Though, that might not have anything to do with this. I think Liu is given advice too?

Do anyone know what's the brand of the green floral dress though? I want it in my wardrobe too (though of course I'm sure I cannot afford that! :lol:).

I love that she paired that dress with the LV earring. She looks really chic. :wub:

Agree, Liu has her moments.

Not know what?

Have you watched the show yet? Want a spoiler?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DangerClose
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->