Liu Wen

Finally some new work for Estée Lauder, that's great news ! Is it an ad for Asia only ?

^ Yeah, that's a very good question. For now it seems like it'll only be release in China (and Asia). Eva Mendes is also the face of this product and her ad has circulated in the western hemisphere.

But you know what, Eva's ad was used for the China/Asia market too. Perhaps, both run coincided? But why have Eva when you have Liu?

We'll see as the official advertisement be release (or not). :magic:

I'm not quite sure, but did Liu actually designed a yoga line too? I swear I read it somewhere. Can anyone confirm this?

Either way this year, Liu has been keeping active and in shape. Vogue did a few shoutout to her earlier this year too. Hence whether there was a correlation with her workout, being yoga, and designing...

Either way I'm so glad to see her featured in a advertisement for Estée Lauder again, not to mention flawless shoot. :clap:

Thanks for the infos, let's hope it won't only be in Asia, and that they changed Eva for Liu, but well, it's still great to see her for Estée Lauder, she indeed looks flawless !

And I'm surprised to see her doing a yoga event, I didn't know she did yoga, that's cool !

^ Yeah not sure how an avid 'yogi' Liu is, but didn't she mention it somewhere that she enjoys or incorporate yoga into her workout/lifestyle too? Or something related...

Either way here's a preview!

weibo/modelliuwen

W Hotels & UNICEF - Beijing - Aug. 29, 2015

+

weibo/modelliuwen

Last edited by a moderator:
More...

all weibo.com and credits as tagged; instagram/sereneeei

The clip below is a promo/highlight of Liu's yoga event.

Not entirely sure whether there is a Wenli season 3 despite the title/info on this clip.
There's no official announcement yet, but will be on a lookout
as season 1 was in production during this time as well. Just a heads up.

youtube

Believe Liu has left for Shanghai...

credits tagged via weibo; instagram/lovingsiwon; weibo.com

Liu looked amazing at the yoga event. Simple but glowing. Better yet she looked even better in motion. Sometimes pictures just doesn't do her justice.

And wonder if that ginormous burger she ate it before or after... She deserves it! :lol:^_^

credits tagged via weibo

GRAZIA CHINA SEPT. 2, 2015
Ph: Yuan Gui Mei

+ previews

[​

STACCATO F/W 2015

staccatokorea.com

P.S. Click for better viewing and when zoomed in.

^ First image. Best look in a long time where Liu's photographed this way, frontally. Everything just works from the almost nonexistent hair to the clean and simplistic styling and her expression. :heart:

Almost Kendra Spears like too...

INTERVIEW MAGAZINE SEPT. 2015
'#InterviewGang'
Ph: Henry Thomas
Stylist: Karen Kaiser

"Modeling is about playing roles and for me to constantly find 'reflections of myself.' Thank you to @INTERVIEWMAG"​

interviewmagazine.com

*not the best quality and sizes*

GRAZIA CHINA SEPT. 2, 2015
'Modern 70s Escape'
Ph: Yuan Gui Mei
Stylist: Ming
Hair: Jason
Makeup: He Leidong

weibo.com

Some decent shots for Grazia but that yellow third shot stands out the most. I mean I don't like it, like it. But it's always good/interesting when Liu goes out of her comfort zone. Would like Liu to do these animated expressions in more developed gritty or quirky atmosphere/editorials in other magazines with the right photographers. :magic:

Adore the styling for Interview. She looks like one of those dolls... and the whole architectural setting is cool too. Liu said she came up with the idea so good for her!

First clip is
Liu's 'thank you' response to a video that was made by fans around the world.

Second clip is the actual video of the fans.

"[It's] her irresistible charms [that] makes people fall in love with her with no reasons."

youtube

"Once I see your smile I will feel the coming day will be full of sunshine and energy."

weibo/modelliuwen

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mookie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->