Liu Wen

Good news.
Liu recently filmed for "Day Day Up (天天向上)," a popular talk show on the second
most watched channel in China. That's still good I think.
Anyway believe she was in Hunan for this too, and this will be her second appearance.

Will somehow post this when it comes out.

tagged via weibo.com

the Society's 25 Days of Giving | Toys for Tots
Happy Holidays 2015

aaqS8R3.gif

"I picked this small drum set because I think every child is an artist and is talented - whether it be drawing, singing or playing instruments. I just started taking drum lessons and realized it's never too late to recall your inner child."

"It’s essential for little kids to remain innocent and pure-hearted for as long as they can, especially during these chaotic times. The Toys For Tots initiative is so vital not only because we’re bringing children gifts during the holidays and putting a smile on their faces, but also doing what we can to preserve their childhood, which is invaluable."

"I’ve been supporting a local volunteer rescue unit in Ningbo (a city in the Northeast region of China) in case they face any natural disasters. Truthfully, I feel extremely grateful whenever I have the opportunity to help because I always end up learning something or gaining a new perspective from those in need. It really makes you reflect on your own life, and I cherish that. I’d like to, in the near future, support similar groups outside of Ningbo and extend help to other parts of China as well."

"I think it’s important for us to be grateful and appreciative of all the help – big or small – we receive along the way. Your acts of kindness affect the others in ways you can’t imagine. For example, you can do something as simple as holding the door for the person behind you, and someone else who sees that would be inspired to do the same for others. So never underestimate the power of kindness, even if it seems so trivial at the time.”

“There’s a Chinese saying: “Our children are the flowers of our future.” I wish every child can thrive and bloom and most importantly, be healthy and happy so when they grow up, they can be in the position to help those in need and carry on doing good deeds."

gif by me, thesocietymanagement.com

Now in colors!
Haven't seen the second shot at all with the original release (or later).
So it's pretty new in that sense.

kellyvilleoptical.com

Liu in Elie Saab with a Celine coat, attended the Elle China Style Awards in Shanghai
December 18, 2015

ellechina.com, tagged via weibo.com, weixen.qq.com, yinews.cn

...cont.

ellechina.com, sina.com, tagged via weibo.com, weixen.qq.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heavenstobetsie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"