Liu Wen

HARPER'S BAZAAR CHINA DEC. 2015
'Thousands Possibilities'
Ph: Mei Yuan Gui
Stylist: Wilson Huang
Hair: Zhi Guo
Makeup: He Lei

sina.com

Yeah have to agree, the Bazaar edit in post five is just visually stunning and marvelous. Personally am a sucker for gonbi whether it's actual painting or something like Sun Jun does. He does a wonderful job synthesizing the two together. Classically, tastefully and masterfully outcome with the beautiful Wen exuding every ounce of elegance, poise and authority.

This is most definitely Liu's top 5 work for 2015 (and IMO her top 20 of her career).

Think I would've wanted something more with the castle/England setting as well. You know, like a juxtaposition of Liu in England and the ones that we have of her in Chinese setting to complete the story in a sense. That first shot in the outdoor is also very gorgeous.

Anyway the fashion pieces, makeup and hair and the execution of this edit is beyond. Love the rich colors too! :heart:

first preview!

La Perla S/S 2016
Ph: Mert & Marcus

weibo/laperla

She looks fantastic, but I'd really like to see something different than last season

I love HB editorials, especially Sun Jun's. It is done so beautifully and thoughtfully, it's very artistic. Liu is a fantastic model as well, it's one of those things when everything falls into place and it is just perfect.

Liu endorsing Airbnb

weibo/airbnb

YP4b6uH.gif

gif by me

watch the video here

BTS of a new Estee Lauder project...

instagrams: victorhenao & gavinharwinhair; weibo/siwonlw407

Wenli Ep. 18

rfHQM1F.gif

gif by me

Last edited by a moderator:
HARPER'S BAZAAR CHINA NOV. 2015
'007 - To be A Bond Girl'
Ph: Mei Yuan Gui
Stylist: Wilson Huang
Hair/makeup: He Lei

fashion.qq.com, sina.com, weibo.com

THE BUSINESS OF FASHION CELEBRATES THE THIRD ANNUAL #BoF500 : THE PEOPLE SHAPING THE GLOBAL FASHION INDUSTRY - The London Edition, UK
Mon, Sep 21 2015

Emanuele D'Angelo/BFA.com

Wen in Blumarine, showcased a Airbnb apartment at the Oriental Pearl Hotel
Shanghai | December 14, 2015

credits as tagged, sina.com, weibo/airbnb

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heavenstobetsie
Back