Liu Wen

Wow, Marie Claire China did wonders with Liu! She looks so stunning in every single shot. Both covers are outstanding, classic Liu. :heart:

Can't believe it... Yu Cong did an exceptional job in capturing some of Liu's best shots/work of this year, IMO. I'm specifically referring to the first and last shots of his. Those are utterly beautiful. (Didn't know Yu had this in him, which is just great!) The rest are good too; but would've liked if they continued a specific theme with the last shot and the second shot. Think that could've been a more compelling editorial if they were to expand on that kind of theme/styling.

I agree, instant classic of Liu. :wub::heart:

Liu Wen in Louis Vuitton, Celebrated Vogue China's 10th Anniversary
Shanghai | October 27, 2015

Watch Liu Wen
walk the red carpet | with her cover moment

gif by me

instagram/liuwenlw, sina.com, sohu.com, vogue.ucom.uk, weibo/voguechina

rBP0nXG.gif

credit to owner via weibo

ESPRIT 'ImPerfect' Story with Liu Wen
Fall/Winter 2015

instagram/esprit, weibo/espritchina

Liu Wen

Moderator's note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (e.g. in the old closed thread).
  • Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
  • Please do not power post e.g. make empty posts with no info/questions/images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • To view old thread(s) please use search function.
  • This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]195163[/split]
Thank You

New Digitals

thesocietynyc.tumblr

Liu Wen in Gucci attended the Anti-Defamation League at the Waldorf Astoria
New York City | November 18, 2015

bfa.com, instagram/liuwenlw, vogue.com

HARPER'S BAZAAR CHINA DEC. 2015
'Elusive'
Ph: Sun Jun
Stylist: Wilson Huang
Hair/makeup: He Lei

From Lost to Found, From Contemporary to Traditional, From England to China... In the Eyes of Liu Wen.

sina.com

Outstanding work! I love the visual effect of how some of the images appear to be Gongbi paintings.

Liu editorial as of late, has been some of her best this year. Espeically in China, inducing Modern Weekly, Marie Claire, and T China. Hope there's more on the way. :heart:

FEMINA CHINA NOV. 2015
'The Superstar Girl's Heart'
Ph: Eric Guillemain
Stylist: Ise White
Hair: Leonardo Manetti
Makeup: He Lei

sina.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member