Liu Wen

Will head to Beijing tmrw for something Tiffany&Co. related (+ her ads are still displaying for the season)

Casual, laid-back, comfortable yet still chic - that's Liu Wen!

instagrams: liuwenlw & littlecsaw

In Shanghai shooting for Arkham:

instagram/dplau

Getty Entertainment: Liu Wen x Cannes 2016

instagram/boucheron

Ever wonder what it's like to be a supermodel attending Cannes Film Festival?
Getty Images gets the exclusive insights from Liu Wen:

Eight-hour flight: New York > Nice. Then straight from the airport to dress & jewelry fittings plus hair & makeup...Finally, it's time to relax and watch a film! I'm beyond happy and so thankful to the dream team that helped me the entire way through!

Cannes Film Festival is an event that brings together the best of fashion and film, so for me it's like being part of the most glamorous, international crowd on earth...for multiple days! While the traffic can get hectic at times, you experience so many incredible moments that make you forget just how long getting from place to place can be, haha.

I've participated in Cannes Film Festival and other events for many years now, but I still get nervous before I step onto the red carpet for anything. These days, though, I find that I'm able to walk through the crowds more confidently and give even brighter smiles to the photographers. Because I understand more than ever how everyone has been working so hard - whether they're the teams preparing me, the photographers waiting patiently behind the stands, or those responsible for producing the event itself - I know giving everyone my best "performance" is the most beneficial thing I can do. So staying positive, confident, and appreciative is probably my best way to self-prepare!

Liu Wen shares how she chose this Cannes 2016 gown, exclusively with Getty Images:

This Giambattista Valli Spring 2014 Couture dress caught my eye because it was both elegant and fun. The colors not only matched the season, but could also really work well with the red carpet backdrop. I really enjoyed giving the train a twirl every once in a while!

zimbio.com

Liu Wen adorned, in exclusivity, the Blé d’Eté necklace and ring in white gold paved with diamonds from the Maison Boucheron's new High Jewelry collection: "26 Vendôme" ✨
instagram/boucheron

[​

Last edited by a moderator:
Tiffany & Co's Blue Blook Gala Dinner
Beijing | June 3, 2016

4Ac6Rye.gif

Dressed in Loewe with 18k of jewels

gif by me; fashion.163.com; fashion.ifeng.com; instagram/chionipeng; sina.com; weibo.com

Whoever her stylist is or if this was her personal choice but bravo, this was brilliant. I know she look show stopping in motion! I call for more Loewe by the way. :crush:

^ Obviously I don't know but I'm incline to believe it's all Wen's choosing (as her own personal stylist, don't recall she has one). It has been said before...forget where.

Besides, all those candid pictures of Liu's style that churns out regularly are part of the "system" or extension of her being a stylist. She did her blog, she did her videos, she does these promotions for brands here and there where she has a say in the styling or why certain peices are chosen on behalf of her liking. Now it's more apparent that she is showcasing her styling skills, knowledge, taste and creativity with these pictures (the ones I tend to post). Think she's also doing this as part of her own street style thing that she got going (and perhaps she's obligated to do so that we may not know of, if there's any arrangement).

Ah whatever, hopefully that made sense and was partially true. ^^

CFDA Journal 2016
Ph: Lachlan Bailey

gif by me; theimpression.com

After Tiffanys, she went to HK for more Estee

weibo/modelliuwen

instagram/vbao9119

weibo.com

A small acting role/cameo in CFDA's "The Messenger" short film:

KIdeTRl.gif

gifs by me

Inside Tiffany's Gala in Stella McCartney

instagrams: littlecsaw & midooke; tagged via weibo

weibo/modelliuwen

BTS of Estee Lauder:

Having fun on set with Alex and the @esteelauder team (Secret project coming soon) . #LW4EL

instagrams: liuwenlw & vbao9119

Preview of the above? Unrelated?

[​

hashtaglegend.com

gifs by me

[​

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members