Liu Wen

Oh, that's such great news ! Finally some major work (not that i don't like the work she's been doing in China etc... but Vogue Italia is great ! ^_^) Can't wait to see that.

i hope it's a cover...i wouldn't even care if it's multi-girl or multi-cover, i just hope she's on it, because she really could use another vogue cover.

^ From the Instagram posts it's said to be definitely for a cover (alluding to three generation of models on three covers?).

Hopefully it's separate covers for each generation and not foldout with all generations onto one cover and having three different versions. Prefer the former idea.

But yeah, it's nice to see something as big as VI and with a troop of iconic models.

With that said, I'm not sure if I'm that excited for this project or with the results. Don't wanna judge or overthink this, but will wait to see the end results.

instagrams/2bmanagement

A fan met Wen in NY (perhaps in the midst of her VI shooting?)

[​

Last edited by a moderator:

tagged via weibo

Estée Lauder S/S 2016
Advanced Night Repair Concentrated Recovery PowerFoil Mask

toutiao.com

Must've been from the VI/Lindbergh set:

gif by me; instagram/ss501newsp

She's currently in Capri and probably shooting for GQ China?

Mei Yuan Gui, photographer she works frequently, and a GQ editor was with her.

instagrams: liuwenlw & maximilianlee

Back in NY.
BTS of a new EL project (w/ Joan and Kendall; doesn't look like a campaign though:(

instagram/bpmakeup

Giorgio Armani 'New Normal' F/W 2016

[​

Last edited by a moderator:
Was mentioned briefly in an article:

adage.com | full article here

More Estee:

instagram/bw_bobby

Although Wen hasn't front LV, she now have Armani.

Also, that Estee project seems to involve questionnaires and like a get-to-know the EL girls?... in a video/commercial format. Perhaps it's an extension of a campaign?

It'll be whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJ Tkachuk
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->