Liu Wen

LIU WEN at Chopard Trophy Event in Cannes 05/22/2017

credit: hawtcelebs

'The Beguiled' Red Carpet Arrivals - The 70th Annual Cannes Film Festival, May 24

zimbio

Liu Wen attends the Annabel's & Chopard Party during the 70th annual Cannes Film Festival at Martinez Hotel on May 24, 2017 in Cannes, France.
WtR3D5r.jpg

Qwd8J2R.jpg

jJVpw2W.jpg

zimbio

^ Yeah, that's one big event she's not there like years before... Was at Toni's #Cannes Foundation.

crisalidepress.it; instagrams: daphnegroeneveld, tonigarrn & vestiaireco; saywho.fr

Finished a commercial ad for Fendi in Shanghai.

It was the last day of the Fendi's project with Liu Wen; Fendi's TVC with Liu Wen.​
instagram/malikdollperso

[​

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Don't think it's going to be actual print. It'll be a commercial video of some sort and it's likely for China/Asia too.

Can't really make out what the storyboard in the second pix, so who knows how it'll be.

Yeah not a print campaign, but just glad that it's something like Fendi and that they remember her. :D

^ Don't think it's going to be actual print. It'll be a commercial video of some sort and it's likely for China/Asia too.

Can't really make out what the storyboard in the second pix, so who knows how it'll be.

Yeah not a print campaign, but just glad that it's something like Fendi and that they remember her. :D

Yes, it's what I thought too... Well, it's nice indeed, Fendi is important even if it's just for a video commercial for Asia. But it would be so amazing to see her in a main campaign ^_^

gif by me; weibo.com

Won't be Cannes without a sighting and snap with the ever gorgeous and ever gracious @liuwenlw (who just arrived yesterday) at the @chopard party last night. This girl never cease to amaze me without a doubt the most successful Chinese model ever (and it will be a tough act to follow for any) as her achievements and body of work is truly beyond impressive. Yet you seriously can't find any more hard working dedicated model out there and she remains as ever the endearing, unassuming, humble, generous Liu we so very luckily got to see grow from strength to strength this past decade. Looking forward to seeing you at the carpet tonight for the #cannes70thanniversary #iamafan
instagram/melvin0619

[​

Yes, it's what I thought too... Well, it's nice indeed, Fendi is important even if it's just for a video commercial for Asia. But it would be so amazing to see her in a main campaign ^_^

Agreed. I hear you on that! Maybe something for FW17. :lucky:

Actually enjoyed her choices this year for Cannes. Especially the McQueen and a pleasant change with JPG. And there's something I'm not liking in the Givenchy dress, but RED all the way, just divine.

Haha, that ending was a bit funny for Elle.

Not fashion news, but Liu Wen have partnered with the Ministry of Commerce of China
in this campaign initiative as the face/spokeswoman.

The Foreign Trade Development Council promotes the Chinese products, the Chinese quality and the Chinese standards through the 57 trade promotion networks around the world to showcase China's "quality revolution" and let the people of the world fall in love with China and embrace China.

Foreign Trade Development Bureau is directly under the Ministry of Commerce of the People's Republic of China policy implementation and foreign trade promotion agencies, is committed to the full implementation of the relevant national policies to help the brand out of the relevant public services, build a variety of trade promotion platform to promote China and Enterprises and enterprises in the world to promote the international competitiveness of Chinese enterprises and promote the comprehensive, coordinated and sustainable development of China's foreign trade.

What is the significance of setting up "China Brand Day"?

Recently, the State Council issued "on the consent of the establishment of" China Brand Day "approved," agreed since 2017, will be held every year on May 10 as "China Brand Day."

The establishment of "China Brand Day" vigorously promote well-known independent brands, is conducive to stimulate business innovation to create vitality, to promote the rational allocation of factors of production, improve the overall factor productivity, improve product quality, to achieve value chain upgrades, increase the effective supply and improve the quality of the supply system efficiency; is conducive to leading consumer, create new needs, establish their own brand consumer confidence, tap the potential for consumption, better play the role of demand for economic growth to meet people's higher level of material and cultural needs; help promote business honesty and trustworthiness. To strengthen corporate environmental protection, resource conservation, charity and other social responsibility, to achieve a more harmonious, more equitable and more sustainable development.

Source:http://tdb.mofcom.gov.cn/article/d/201705/20170502573562.shtml

Full clip here: https://sendvid.com/j5sj2s4z

gifs by me

This sounds positive for her and a step further with her platform.

Gathered in Shanghai for Chanel's J12 Watch x Black & White Party
June 1, 2017

instagrams: ylm_lxf & yolanda715318; weibo.com

[​

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acronia15
Back