gifs by me; weibo.com

[​

Last edited by a moderator:

61RK1db.gif

HcIRmQU.gif

gifs by me; instagrams: chionipeng & wenzilw_; weibo.com

[

It's nice to see her back in Vogue, gotta admit. And there's something different about her at Chanel - really does feel she's more a celeb now. Well she looked terrific in couture, so professional, poised and mature.

Preview Puma FW17

[

corriere.it; instsgram/yangyangdog; marion-cotillard.org; vogue.com; zimbio.com

I read she will be in a Chanel campaign for handbag. For such a big model I really want to see her fronting a major campaign as the only girl.

I read she will be in a Chanel campaign for handbag. For such a big model I really want to see her fronting a major campaign as the only girl.

It will be really great if it turns out to be true! She has a good relationship with Chanel as ambassador in China.

Preview: Chanel Beauty

[​

so does it mean that her Estee Lauder contract has officially ended?

^ Yes. It sounds like it's an ending of a chapter even if there hasn't been official news yet on Estee and Wen. The announcement of her being a global(?) face for Chanel cosmetics pretty much said it all?

Curious on the details of Liu Wen's deal. Is it just China/Asia specific or is it like a Keira Knightley kind of level... also, shouldn't the campaign(s) be shot by some more high-profile photographer? Just saying and just wondering.

IDK, shouldn't jump too hastily or say too much. Thoughts are rumbling here. Gonna wait to see the end results and other official news from the West, if there's any.

Either way congrats for another association with Chanel and the picture is quite beautiful.

SELF SERVICE MAGAZINE WINTER 2016
'The Now: Victoria's Secret Project'
Ph: Ezra Petronio
Stylist: Elizabeth Sulcer

selfservicemagazine.com

Front row at Chanel Couture Paris
July 4, 2017

gif by me; zimbio.com

[​

Participated in Puma's NETFIT Conference in Shanghai
June 23, 2017