1175076-800w.jpg
1175077-800w.jpg
1175078-800w.jpg

no activity since september? I guess she's reached her peak

Vogue China January 2020

Now For Tomorrow

Photographer: Alex Lubomirski
Stylist: Candy Lee
Hair: Fan Zhang for Xun Zhou, Fan Zhang & Huazi for Hugo Hu, Huming Zhang aka John for Liu Wen, Xueliang Liu for Chris Lee & Lixiao Xu for Jackson Lee
Make-Up: Yooyo Keong Ming for Xun Zhou, Lei He for Liu Wen, Qiqi Liu for Chris Lee, Lixiao Xu for Jackson Lee
Cast: Xun Zhou, Hugo Hu, Liu Wen, Chris Lee & Jackson Lee

Vogue China Digital Edition

Happy to see her return at JPG! 21 shows and made his last collection, GLAD THEY WANT HER BACK. Liu Wen isn't Karlie or Coco but she closed and opened a section. Enough said.

Her agents did good this season. Hope to see her do FW20 after zero shows last season. Literally her first season to not walk RTW — unless we count Alexander Wang SS20, then she still prevail walking every RTW since debut. I say keep going, and it's clear that she loves runway!

Anyway she did some kind of commercial/film for Gucci in Florence earlier this year. The film director/photographer is Emanuela Cova.... not aware of his work. Unsure if this project is geared towards China/Asia or international. Small or big. Regardless it's Gucci and that's pretty exciting though.

A New Decade and come strong with 2020! :clap: :lucky: :magic:

qdv4GNj.jpg

isntagram/imagenot.found

Well, I'll be buggered! Our girl is one step closer to a VP cover. Thank God for Virginie Benarroch :clap:

Vogue Paris February 2020

Miss Vogue: Question De Volumes

Photographer: Christian McDonald
Stylist: Virginie Benarroch
Hair: Christian Eberhard
Makeup: Janeen Witherspoon
Manicure: Miss Moji
Cast: Liu Wen

Vogue Paris Digital Edition

^ In that cast she's the heavyweight so it's good to see her nab the foldout section.

However, it'd be better if her agents (whichever agency has the muscle and savviness to pull that move) realize that their focus should also be French and British Vogue. While it's great that her celebrity helps her and the support from Angelica has given her plenty of VC covers, but it'd be refreshing to see her on other editions too (mainly because her work for VC has been stale and lacking that passion... maybe it's just me). If she doesn't care then guess we shouldn't too... but you can't be the greatest Chinese model if you don't have those covers under your belt. Haha kidding! But seriously... she merits it.

And congrats on her first OG editorial for VP. Huge! But she could do so much better for the publication. Liu Wen is versatile and with the right photographers, styling/concept, and editing then she should be good. Over the years of VP she could do those type of fashion stories that they usually produce (after all it'd be nice to see her expand her modeling skills to match their aesthetic, mood and imagery). Glad they are 'changing' it up.

Apparently she'll get another VC cover soon:

my screenshots via youtube

Valentino Team.jpg

She will be one of the faces of Valentino F/W 2020 campaign.

According to Valentino: All the stars will donate their fee and 1 Million euros will go to the Italian Hospital Lazzaro Spallanzani in Rome.

^ In that cast she's the heavyweight so it's good to see her nab the foldout section.

However, it'd be better if her agents (whichever agency has the muscle and savviness to pull that move) realize that their focus should also be French and British Vogue. While it's great that her celebrity helps her and the support from Angelica has given her plenty of VC covers, but it'd be refreshing to see her on other editions too (mainly because her work for VC has been stale and lacking that passion... maybe it's just me). If she doesn't care then guess we shouldn't too... but you can't be the greatest Chinese model if you don't have those covers under your belt. Haha kidding! But seriously... she merits it.

And congrats on her first OG editorial for VP. Huge! But she could do so much better for the publication. Liu Wen is versatile and with the right photographers, styling/concept, and editing then she should be good. Over the years of VP she could do those type of fashion stories that they usually produce (after all it'd be nice to see her expand her modeling skills to match their aesthetic, mood and imagery). Glad they are 'changing' it up.

Apparently she'll get another VC cover soon:

my screenshots via youtube
Yes, rumour says another Vogue China cover is on the way.

Puma Jun 2020: PUMA X LIUWEN

credit: models
1349172-800w.jpg
1349173-800w.jpg
1349174-800w.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->