Livestreams S/S 2012 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching the Wang stream presented by milkmade right now... don't know what they are actually showing there but I love the music :heart:

The Alexander Wang feed is weird. There's a lot of cheering. They like...cheered when Anna sat down?

Why is Ryan Murphy sat beside Anna Wintour judging singers at the Alexander Wang show with Hamish Bowles comparing? Am I missing something huge here...?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have NO IDEA what the hell is going on there. What am I watching? It's all too confusing and it's actually annoying. I think I'll tune back in when the show is supposed to start, lol

They're apparently doing a talent show, with Wintour, Ryan Murphy, and Wang as the judges. But did anybody else notice the camera completely fall over?

Same here!! Can anyone help us? 10 minutes and the show begins, probably it's late but i want to see it :wink:

I expect the show will be running late again, most have been starting 30 minutes late, so don't worry too much (yet) :smile:

This is weird. When I go to livestream.com to watch Alexander's show, the only thing I see is a black screen and a running line that reads something like "Stay tuned for the Alexander Wang spring show". Does anyone else get this too?

This is weird. When I go to livestream.com to watch Alexander's show, the only thing I see is a black screen and a running line that reads something like "Stay tuned for the Alexander Wang spring show". Does anyone else get this too?

It's the same 4 me :wink:

^Same here. The streaming was going well like an hour ago, but now, it's all black.

yes me too but when i first clicked onto it there was an audience for a few seconds

^ Yes, I can hear some background noise for like a split second and then the black screen comes again...

For me it is frozen with a black screen. I really hope it works when the show starts. I don't want to miss Elise's return on the catwalk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rachelmartini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->